What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 332 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbruh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Olivia Martinez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 332

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/28/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1520

What best describes this incident ?: VDM - Metagaming - Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me (Olivia Martinez) was with Tom Heeves, we had a crash on the road and Tom was fixing his car. This guy ID 332 drove up to us and said 'what's up gangsters' was asking us where people usually hang around in the city and we told him. The car the was fixed and then me and Tom got back inside the car. This guy the slams right into us. This is where it all started. We then started driving after him, we were going to have a word with him at first.. He didn't speak and was driving away from us. Our car started to smoke, I got out to repair the car and finished repairing.

We lost eyes on him, I drove down to triad turf and asked Jet if he seen this guy in the blue car, they said they didn't so we drove about and seen if we could find him. We then a few minutes later was driving towards legion, he then drove behind us at high speeds crashing into us disabling our car and also his. Me and Tom chased him down into gruppe6 Headquarters, He was running away and Tom says 'You wanna stop running or you'll get stabbed' He continues to keep running, jumping into the gruppe6 HQ and then Tom stabs him at the Door to get in.

Tom says 'Don't ever run into my car again'. 332 replies 'KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT' , we walk away and I decide I'll slit his throat, so I walk up to him and say 'Any last words?' and he replies 'YEAH YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT' and then I SLIT HIS THROAT. He says 'hah cringe, you can't even see me I'm inside the building'.

He then says 'I HAVE FRIENDS COMING AND THEY'RE GONNA TAKE ME SO, YOU LITERALY DID NOTHING IT'S JUST. Tom says 'how do your friends know where you are' then 332 says 'I'LL JUST SHOW THEM' and then he says WELL YOU KNOW WE HAVE TELOPATHIC.

He then says to me 'TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING VOICE, JESUS CHRIST IT'S SO ANNOYING'.

Tom starts speaking to him and I say to Tom that I wouldn't speak to anyone that's dead and then he starts yapping and then says 'SHUT THE FUCK UP'

TIME STAMPS:

Initial interaction: 0:05
He crashes into us: 0:28
We ask triads if they seen him: 2:28
He VDMs us: 6:10
Tom tells him if he doesn't stop he'll get stabbed: 6:34
ID 332 Gets stabbed: 6:51
Olivia slits his throat: 8:03

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/SZ7s41XWViE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thanks for reporting and apologies for the delayed response.

This seems fairly straightforward so I won't be writing a drawn out explanatory post here.

Permanent Ban -  Abdi Karim
(G1.1) - Random Vehicle Death Match (Intentionally ramming your car at the beginning of the video)

(C1.2) - Discrimination (Choice of words after having been downed)

(G2.3) - Roleplay Everything (Clearly not remaining in character after being stabbed and mentioning "showing" telepathic friends his location)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back