What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Rewards for Good RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon9

Developer
Dev Team
Dev Leads
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
We like to reward people who are seen consistently giving out good RP no matter the situation, win or loss.

We look at the Recommend a Player section, and mainly include stuff that we pick up from admin cams, player streams etc. etc.

The following people have received various levels of priority queueing based on what they already have due to faction and group whitelisting.

Obviously there is a lot more great RP Heads on the server and this is just the first batch, so don't feel left out if you did not make this cut.

@Indigo Rose
@Duff(Solicitor Mike Ross)
@Tigerforce(Inspector Kieran Tiger)
@Lew Garrett
@Nikolai Belski
@AstridRyan

As you might have noticed I've not been around much the past few months so it is becoming harder and harder for me to gauge when people are going above and beyond to provide amazing roleplay.

But luckily my minions have informed me that there are still people deserving of some credits for their outstanding RP.
I'll be going through the recommend a player page and speaking to some of the staff, devs and faction leads to hunt for more RP heads to hand out priority queueing, but someone that everyone could quickly agree on was Willy the Addict, who hopefully you have encountered on your time on the island. If not, look out for him because he will have you laughing for days.

Priority Queueing rewarded to @Willy The Addict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back