What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Surgayunbanplease x - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Surgayunbanplease x 

In-game Name: Surgay

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561198426675208

Ban ID: not sure

Reason given for your ban: trolling/wasting chance given to come back

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was originally banned for just trolling and stuff. i was then given another chance to come back via the nhs thing and i think i was flying when i wasnt supposed to be.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like i should be unbanned as its almost been 2 years since i was banned. When i was banned i was 19, know yes i know there are people that age that are very mature but with the people i would play with all sort of had the same mind set so it was also the way i acted as at that time to me it was funny and enjoyable. I am now 21 turning 22 this year, Although it has only been 2 years i feel like the transition from leaving college into actually working and becoming a adult has matured me a lot from when i used to play arma years ago. I also think i should be unbanned as i understand why bans are a necessary thing in community's like this as it helps to stop build these groups of trolls and allows the server to be much more widely enjoyed than if these people where able to be let off lightly and just allowed back after a week or two. I also feel like i should be unbanned as if i were to be whenever i did come on the server id put in effort to make interactions fun and enjoy roleplay again. Whenever i have played fivem its been on whitelisted servers that last about 3-4 months then switch to another new one. The community that where with these types of servers where just playing for ego and mainly shooting servers. Whilst playing these i realised that without rp it just isnt really that fun and thats the one thing i miss about playing rpuk. All the people i met and stayed friends with for years and a few i still even speak to today. I truly do understand how much of a nuisance i must have been back in the day when i used to play, i also understand how you might be cautious to unban me or think it isnt worth your time. However im willing to put in the time and effort to show you that i am willing to follow all rules and to just enjoy rp again without causing any of the childish drama and just enjoy the game. If i am to be unbanned i would be very thankful and grateful to be given another chance. As i said before its been pretty much 2 years since i was banned and i just want to be able to really show you that i can be a member of this community again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I am going to tag @Bowenas I believe he might have some additional information. So please be patient while I look into this. 

sure thing, like I said in my last appeal I'm not sure what this additional information is but if there is anything you'd like to ask regarding it id be happy to answer.

So I've looked into you and you haven't fully been honest in your appeal. Not only did you waste a final chance that given to you and break NHS rules and assist your friends you also turned a blind eye on them duping despite you knowing you was being watched full this. Then after your ban you decided to join teamspeak change channel names to put racism in them and also with cancer upon a member of management. 

You may have matured since this 2 year gap but a then 19 year old doing something like that I would have expected at least some maturity. You begged for a chance, it was given and then you ruined it and burned all bridges after it. 

I can't see a way back for you after that.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back