What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - lizabooskiee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizabooskiee

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Unban Appeal for lizabooskiee 

In-game Name: Emily Booskiee

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199170228064

Ban ID: !!rpuk7653!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe i was banned for the transfer of items from character to character

Why should we unban you ?: You should unban me as this was a mistake i made when i first joined the server. i was vastly unaware of the rules, and i wasn't aware that there was even a website with the rules for quite a while. I have since seen and read and abided by all the rules. i know what i did was wrong, i did transfer all items from my Christmas advent, and if i could go back to change what i did i would. I have made a lot of friends and had a lot of great fun on this server, and i would be absolutely devastated if i couldn't join again. Please please understand this was a beginners mistake, and i have not and would not do anything to purposely jeopardize my time on the server. I do believe this is a just ban, as i understand it was my responsibility to find the rules and abide. Again im so sorry. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @lizabooskiee

You are correct in saying that you were quite new to the server. From what i can see you joined here on the 15th December. You exploited on the 25th december. This is 10 days after joining and im curious to know what brings you to this idea of making characters to send money to a friend to send it back to you. No amount of reading rules can help with common sense. 

Surely after 10 days of playing you would have met people and been aware of the rules by then? You never broke any other server rules at all as far as we know so why would this just be a beginners mistake?

A beginners mistake is something more like speaking out of character because they forget where they are or what they are doing. Not creating new characters to swap money across. 

Quite honestly, I really hadnt read rules by then. It was suggested to me to do, by the person specific that i had given the items and money to. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Obviously thats not the case. I did in fact meet a couple people, yes. But no one mentioned rules really as it never came up in the rp i was in, as i knew so FEW people, aside from the person i was regularly on with, and they werent pointed out until i had made more friends and got the website sent to me via discord. I do know i shouldve sought them out previously, that is my own fault. I was very ignorant in thinking that it would be okay. I will be honest, im fairly new to rp, and i should have ask around a bit more or done my own research. When i first joined i didnt think i would enjoy things as much as i have so i never went in depth with much. When i finally read the rules, i noticed i had violated one, but as i had already did it i didnt know what to do so i left it alone and never did it again. Im vastly more aware of the rules, and i do actively go out of my way to follow them as closely as i can, as ive worked really hard for the relationships and the "life" ive made in game. Im willing to take any punishment that is deemed fit, of course, as i know what i did was wrong. I know i havent been here for long, but i really hope i can have another chance, the rp experience ive recieved has been amazing, and i value it immensely. I have gone to the best extent i can to follow all rules, including the one i previously broke, since i have read them. I woudl of course continue to do so, and also help other people do so as well, so that a mistake like mine, is hopefully in less quantity. 

So you have 4 characters how many of those do you use?

• Emily Booskie
  • Elizabeth Lynn
  • Harry Thomas
  • Em Hill

Now I am willing to give you another chance however you will be required to start from fresh. The characters that you use will be given a Full wipe and those you don't will be deleted. 
Please state which ones you use and don't and do you agree to the wipe?

Also please quote the rule that you broke 

i do absolutely agree to the wipe. i use Emily Booskiee mainly, i have used Elizabeth Lynn but not nearly as often, and she could be deleted if you see fit!

(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

Thank you so much for being willing to give me a second chance. 

Hi @lizabooskieejust wanted to give you an update on your appeal. We haven't forgotten about it, we are currently dealing with a mass amount of G2.9 bans which has resulted in a delay on the wipes being sorted. We will inform you on this appeal when that has been done and when your ban has been lifted. I will take this opportunity and ask you to go over the rules again to make sure that you are not in this appeal section again. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back