What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Tokjat Stock - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Greenhorn

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chuck Greenhorn

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Tokjat Stock

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/07/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 300

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were in a building which was owned by grove street. (we didn't know it was). Tokjat showed up pulled a gun on one of us. So we all pull guns on him and he decides to NVL. Pretty clear video there is not much to explain.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/a70ssKaxwVyRQ/S3KbQHHcyXE3?invite=cr-MSxGdWssMjA4NjA4NDAs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You are breaking in to a gangs stash house if you think a gang member comes to his stash house that being broken in to and then say oh im out numberd im going to place my hands up now then your delusional as a gang member you there to protact what ever is in there no matter the odds and i would expect othere gang to act the same when people are breaking in to there stash houses othere wise your better of just handing the the codes to the safe and let the take all the stuff thats in there

You are breaking in to a gangs stash house if you think a gang member comes to his stash house that being broken in to and then say oh im out numberd im going to place my hands up now then your delusional as a gang member you there to protact what ever is in there no matter the odds and i would expect othere gang to act the same when people are breaking in to there stash houses othere wise your better of just handing the the codes to the safe and let the take all the stuff thats in there
So what you are saying is you see 6 guns at you, but because we broke in, you don't care about your life? It doesn't make sense to me.

I will leave this up to staff there is not much discussion to this.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @Chuck Greenhorn

Upon checking the video indeed this would be a break of G2.4 in this situation and a straight forward report as a whole. In the video Tokjat did have a gun in his hands however did then holster it and had multiple guns pointed at himself, From looking there we're three you can see from the POV given by Chuck. Within the rules overall with value of life if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

In this situation roleplay could of extended from both sides and turned into an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Now I also get Tokjat's point that he wanted to protect stash house however you should also be looking out for yourself in situations to ensure you are also safe.  So with that being said Tokjat will receive a 1 day ban following the fair bans system for G2.4.

Character NameTokjat Stock
Rule/s: (G2.4)
Punishment: 1 day ban following the FBS

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back