What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 342 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackJohnson

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 342

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) (G2.8) (G4.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Basically myself, as Jack Johnson, and Rafiki Vinda had a short encounter with ID 342 and his friend at the clothing store where we decided we were going to rob them - while in the clothing store we searched him and decided to get him into the car and take him elsewhere as his friend was outside the store and wanted to avoid an a fight with the other person if we could. We took him to a parking garage where he pulled a knife and started attempting to stab me. We then decided we were going to dump him into the ocean as he hadn't complied with our demands among other things. While we were leaving the area with him, his friend attempted to run us off the road therefore we had to shoot him, so after dumping 342 we went back for his friend to do the same (to avoid reporting us to the Police as we were using our own car) but when we arrived at the pier the 2nd time (less than a few mins later) there was another guy and Police there, so we dumped his friend just down the beach and went back to find 342 back out the water already, I believe he used external comms to tell his friends where we dumped him in order to save his own life. Throughout the entire encounter he also did not act injured at all. After this happened he went to hospital, and actually told the Police it was someone else there that was not involved at all, therefore further ruined someone elses RP as they got arrested, all following on from his rule breaks.

I did try to contact him in OOC several times to talk about it, but got no reply.

ID Check - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aexZdSAVT4ACO/d1337RFvtqDv?invite=cr-MSxtZTYsMjMyNzA0NDgs

Part 1 - In this part you can hear someone ask what we said, though his voice and him replying without touching radio, therefore I believe using external comms.
(https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aey6BUvCgoKrU/d1337iPsAwES?invite=cr-MSx4aUksMjMyNzA0NDgs)

Part 2 - Decided to try stab me while being held at gunpoint, NVL.
(https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aexULkBAjLU-p/d1337gVwjNAa?invite=cr-MSxPRkosMjMyNzA0NDgs)

Part 3 - Not acting injured while in the car, after being shot several times
(https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aez42hzlcESIz/d1337xbGl6Wi?invite=cr-MSxYS1IsMjMyNzA0NDgs)

Part 4 - Shows us turning back up at the pier no more than 2-3 mins later and Police/a civ already being there.
(https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aeygwxHQns6Rh/d1337PvMdOni?invite=cr-MSw1Q2IsMjMyNzA0NDgs)

Part 5 - Shows us back at the pier about 2 mins after part 4 and him being out of the water, further making me suspect that he told someone externally where he was to get him out the water.
(https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aeyb1Vg5wRRmM/d1337Yz0LFrh?invite=cr-MSw2aEcsMjMyNzA0NDgs)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aexZdSAVT4ACO/d1337RFvtqDv?invite=cr-MSxtZTYsMjMyNzA0NDgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Morning @Chris McCain

I do have some questions, Do you or your friend have a full version of what happened fully as a lot of the clips are very small and some are missing context? Reason I'm asking is a lot of these small interactions overall appear to have more to them than what's been posted and would help a lot for us to review the report fully. Also could you let us know why the clips are so small in the situations listed above please?

Morning @Chris McCain

I do have some questions, Do you or your friend have a full version of what happened fully as a lot of the clips are very small and some are missing context? Reason I'm asking is a lot of these small interactions overall appear to have more to them than what's been posted and would help a lot for us to review the report fully. Also could you let us know why the clips are so small in the situations listed above please?
Hi @Stuartim sure I will still have the full versions, I will check tonight and upload it. The only reason they are smaller clips was purely an attempt to save you some time but I will send it over anyway. 

Hi @Stuart,

I have checked and below is what I have, hopefully it is what you are looking for. 

Part 1 - https://youtu.be/t55TWOHLokc

Part 2 - https://youtu.be/fjdHmX_0RQc

In between part 1 and part 2 I don't have footage sorry - however there was no interactions with this player. Basically after part 1 we headed back for his friend to avoid him getting medical help and ID'ing us to the Police etc... so we dealt with him (thats the guy you see us arriving at the beach with part 4 of the original clip) then we go back to try find out whats going on but no sign of him, so head to Pillbox and see the Police car (unmarked Skoda) heading away from Pillbox so we head back to the pier and thats where part 2 starts. 

After part 2 we change clothes and head around the area of Pillbox where we see he has been taken there, then Police search us etc... as they suspect us but don't arrest us. In the end I believe he ID'd someone else (that was uninvolved) and he is arrested for the crimes. 

Thank you for the additional evidence @Chris McCain

@Rafiki VindaIn the videos above I do have a few questions for yourself as you we're the shooter in two parts, The shooting at the person in the vehicle after you left the clothing store in the video above and also the police officer on the beech. Can you explain what happened here for you to shoot both or have additional evidence overall, Since both videos don't show much or any roleplay to the two people here being shot by yourself.

Thank you for the additional evidence @Chris McCain

@Rafiki VindaIn the videos above I do have a few questions for yourself as you we're the shooter in two parts, The shooting at the person in the vehicle after you left the clothing store in the video above and also the police officer on the beech. Can you explain what happened here for you to shoot both or have additional evidence overall, Since both videos don't show much or any roleplay to the two people here being shot by yourself.
Afternoon @Stuart, yes I'm more than happy to explain what you've asked about. The guy in the clothing store failed to value his life as I had the gun to both of them which was the plan to rob both, he didn't do so and got into his car so now I knew a couple of things that could've stemmed from that which was he calls the cops or he comes back and does exactly what he did which was ram the Rebla multiple times I do believe that it was his friend he was getting changed with so that's the reasoning for the guy at the clothing store in the white car, as for the cop that was my bad as I thought I seen him pull his pistol out on us but as you see I fire the first shot and realise he didn't pull anything that's why I didn't processed to shoot as I knew their was no need and we made our escape from the scene. I do not have any additional evidence mate as I was not recording so my explanation and the clip Chris has provided is the best I can give you on my part mate. If the officer involved is unhappy with the 1 shot I fired I'm more than happy to jump into TS with him and give an apology and explain my side of things. 

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @Chris McCainand for supplying the additional evidence for us to review.

I've gone ahead and watched all clips including the longer videos of the situation and there are a few things to mention overall. Whilst yes in the first shorter clip you do hear someone else saying 'What did they say' through 342's microphone, The player did roleplay with yourself and Rafiki and from the video didn't divulge that information to the person he was talking to over discord, This is seen throughout the videos provided that your location ect wasn't mentioned to whoever they we're talking to. Now we could assume however without evidence it's sometimes a tricky one as a whole.

Going over the longer video as it makes a bit more sense as a whole as it does show most information. Around 1:50 342 did say they don't have to comply with demands because they aren't in a gang, This isn't true as all players regardless of what they do in the city as per the G2.4 rule - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Around 2:10 in the first longer video you then see 342 try and stab yourself with a knife whilst having a gun and broken bottle aimed at them what resulted in them being shot. After 342 was shot they indeed didn't roleplay their injuries and do appear to be annoyed with how the situation started. It's always a good idea to try and not let how situations start set the mood for roleplay as a whole as it just means it starts on a bad footing.

Into the second clip you see the police/nhs on the beech however it's unclear if someone told them they we're there or if 342 alerted the NHS when they was in the water and the police we're called by them. Now moving on to @Rafiki Vindapart in this, Going over all the videos Rafiki was the one who shot the three people, The first person in the vehicle in the longer clip 1 and the officer and 342 in clip 2. Overall the main issue from looking over all the evidence is the shooting of the police officer, I get there was roleplay with the two players however there was on previous exchange with police or nhs going over the videos provided.

Now, I've looked over your response Rafiki and understand why you did this however one thing I would say is think of it from the other parties point of view, Someone come up on a bike and shot someone down in front of you then shot you once, It's understandable in my opinion if the officer did pull a weapon however all they did was hit their panic button after being shot out of the blue. Based on your own response this will be considered a very stern warning in relation to this as yes you didn't down the officer only shot one bullet it still falls under RDM as a whole, I do hope moving forward in situations you are more careful and provide the roleplay to all parties before jumping right in to attacking them. 

Now based on all of the evidence and responses to this report I will be issuing a 1 day ban following the fair bans system on 342.

ACTION TAKEN

Character NameJohnny Fennah
Rule/s: (G2.4) (G4.4)
Punishment: 1 day ban following the FBS

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back