What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

MR RITZY (Action: Ban Issued 07/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doohicky

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):   matthew and MR RITZY

Time & Date this happened:  4:30 AM GMT ('ish)   29/12/2014

Description of what happened:   Both of these clowns RDM'd poor old [PLF] Olaf, then got rekt, unfortunately I didn't get the RDM on video, but then they went and combat logged.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:   They logged back in afterwards but did not respond to any messages at all.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://i.imgur.com/tg0nwae.jpg

I dont think you have to worry about that, they will typically use the logs and timestamps to find the correct matthew (i presume), and since MR RITZY did it along with matthew, it shouldn't be too hard to find the right one.

Yes i did die but no one was over my body so i thought i was safe to log off, i am new to this game as i got it for Christmas so didn't know that i could not log off sorry for any incontinence that this has caused. i am reading the rules again so that i do not brake anymore. MR RITZY

Report Approved. Awaiting Action. 31/12/14

Edit: In Game action taken on MR RITZY. 1/1/15

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back