What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Jordan- - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan-

Banned
Unban Appeal for Jordan- 

In-game Name: Hamish McTavish

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198055336043

Ban ID: !!rpuk7722!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I dropped approximately £270,000 on one of my characters then picked it up on another character.

Why should we unban you ?: Hello, First of all, I will hold my hands up was fully aware this was against the rules, Why I did it well there is no excuse whatsoever I could give other than the fact my Peat Reid character needed money to pay off debt so I dropped around £270,000 As Hamish McTavish It was dumb and stupid of me to even do it never mind think I could have got away with it never ever doubted I would get away forever I know it would have caught up to me and it did cause of my stupid actions, I believe this incident happened at the end of last year, For being apart of this community for 7 years I really should have never have done something like this or break any rule for that matter. I am so ashamed of myself I have not just let myself down but everyone in the community cause of my actions as a member who has been here for 7 years I should be setting an example and I tried my best to do so in the last 2 months I tried to host community events as the new neighbourhood policing came into effect and I was in charge of this unit again to set an example on the server, My actions are unacceptable, I would like to say I’m truly sorry to the Police Seniors who gave me the chance to take on the role on my police char as they must have had some trust in me and now because of my actions my reputation as been lost, I’m sorry to the staff team who is having to deal with this appeal and all the staff team who put in good words for me just to stab them in the back because I decided I wanted to be an idiot and what led to my ban, And most importantly I’m sorry to everyone in the RPUK community whom I have got to know over the years. A lot of these members looked up to me to guide them thru the server such as the start of the gang I made called Knox I’m sorry to everyone who had trust in me and I fully understand if all trust or respect for me was going out the window as I should never have done what I did and is not acceptable for anyone on the server never mind someone who has been here for almost a decade, I don’t know what else I can say I fucked up big time not looking for forgiveness just a chance to come back to RPUK community at the end of the day I did a really stupid thing and got caught and got banned my fault so whatever action happens well it’s my fault for being an idiot in the first place.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well thank you for your honesty. How many times did you do this? Please quote the rule and explain why we have this rule.

Hello Robbie, 

Yes, I have done this twice for the same reason did this on my NHS character [ Jordan Tarty ] dropped my criminal character [ Peat Reid ] money around the same time, Unsure of how much this was for.

The rule G2.9 works with rule G5.7 as dropping money from other characters especially those that are whitelisted as they get much more money than criminals, This will create an imbalance in the economy and server, As this will make it easy to progress such as buying Cars'Guns or houses or anything with a monetary value, Take my case for example if I had never broken the rule and followed trough with my debt would have ended differently as I would not have had the funds, But as I broke G2.9 to get this money I bypassed this witch gave me an advantage moving forward with my character Witch is unfair as it runes the whole point of this server roleplay and this is why I'm so ashamed of my self that I let my self drop below this standard for this server, I have realised now that criminal characters are not Supposed to be easy there is players who have been progressing up for months or even years now. And rule G2.9 and G5.7 is there to safeguard the players from players that try and cheat their way thru by dropping money/items from other characters would be harder if they had to do it legit,

For you to be unbanned we would action a full account wipe on you.

Do you agree with this?

Pending.

Whitelisting will remain.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back