What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Singhs | Videos | Screenshots

This one was jokes hahaha gotta watch from 14:20 to 16:50 🤣

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
dVFKu6G.jpg
mibC69I.jpg
S5j67ws.jpg
FnOVi7S.jpg

So many memories where do I even begin? Robbing pharmacies at 2am and screaming about having a bomb in a box at LifeInvader... So many good memories it makes my heart drop when I made the decision to fly back to India and to support the family. 

Thank you all, for the great memories on Pradesh and I will truly miss everyone I have met. I wish all the best for The Singh Family and thank you @MickMacF, @Hussainand @AlanS for giving me the opportunity to join The Singh family. I will cherish the memories that I have had with all of you. All the best moving forward! ❤️ 

Here are some honourable pictures for the History Books:

NM5PQlg.jpg

⬆️

When Pradesh bought his first home from Uncle Rafiki. ❤️

qfhOF5H.jpg

⬆️

Pradesh's final day in the city, sold the home to Cuzzy Lee. ( Change the bedsheets 😉 )

raThr7D.jpg

⬆️

Prada waves goodbye to the Cuzzys 💔

csArzv8.jpg

⬆️

The troops 💪

unknown.png

And:

maxresdefault.jpg

⬆️

No need for an explanation for this one 😉 

Sz4CCBW.jpg

⬆️

Throwback to when The Singh's took @Duke of SussexHostage 😂

PLiMBU6.jpg

⬆️

Cheeky de-brief with the crew that day 🤣

yh6KRox.jpg

⬆️

The Grand Finale, here is Pradesh's last moments in the City before the flight back home... ❤️

It was a blast Roleplaying as Pradesh indeed, big ups to the officers that I took hostage and forced them to sing songs at gunpoint :), rest assured that wont happen again!😂

Tis a hard decision to make but now is the time.

Love you all!

Great Uncle, 

Pradesh Bahlder-Choudhary.

An absolute legend and with us from the early days! Cuzzy Prada Gucci will be sorely missed but hopefully he’s giving fattima a good seeing to back in India! Brought tears to my eyes watching you fly into the sunset 
Forever remembered Pradesh Bahlder Choudhary 💛💛💛

So many memories where do I even begin? Robbing pharmacies at 2am and screaming about having a bomb in a box at LifeInvader... So many good memories it makes my heart drop when I made the decision to fly back to India and to support the family. 

Thank you all, for the great memories on Pradesh and I will truly miss everyone I have met. I wish all the best for The Singh Family and thank you @MickMacF, @Hussainand @AlanS for giving me the opportunity to join The Singh family. I will cherish the memories that I have had with all of you. All the best moving forward! ❤️ 

⬆️

⬆️

Pradesh's final day in the city, sold the home to Cuzzy Lee. ( Change the bedsheets 😉 )

⬆️

⬆️

The troops 💪

And:

⬆️

⬆️

⬆️

⬆️

The Grand Finale, here is Pradesh's last moments in the City before the flight back home... ❤️

It was a blast Roleplaying as Pradesh indeed, big ups to the officers that I took hostage and forced them to sing songs at gunpoint :), rest assured that wont happen again!😂

Love you all!

Great Uncle, 

Yesterday was a sad loss for the Singhs, that’s for sure. Pradesh was such a unique character that you played so well, right up to the point that you gave yourself a panic attack in the real world (Rumble at the Ranch 🤣). As my character Jack, there was always a sort of love hate relationship, loved Pradesh to bits but would happily stab him if I got the chance 😉

I will miss seeing that crazy bastard in the city causing havoc in whatever weird or wonderful way he decided to on the spot, in the moment. He had to be one of the very few people that cops were actually happy being robbed by, just because it was genuinely such a funny experience. I’ll still see you around on Zanetti or Richardo or whatever crazy character comes next, but Prada will always be the favourite. 

Pradesh Bahlder-Choudhary, a name we won’t forgot for a long time. Hope he enjoys India the fucking psychopath 🤣

Yesterday was a sad loss for the Singhs, that’s for sure. Pradesh was such a unique character that you played so well, right up to the point that you gave yourself a panic attack in the real world (Rumble at the Ranch 🤣). As my character Jack, there was always a sort of love hate relationship, loved Pradesh to bits but would happily stab him if I got the chance 😉

I will miss seeing that crazy bastard in the city causing havoc in whatever weird or wonderful way he decided to on the spot, in the moment. He had to be one of the very few people that cops were actually happy being robbed by, just because it was genuinely such a funny experience. I’ll still see you around on Zanetti or Richardo or whatever crazy character comes next, but Prada will always be the favourite. 

Pradesh Bahlder-Choudhary, a name we won’t forgot for a long time. Hope he enjoys India the fucking psychopath 🤣
Rumble at the Ranch had me in tears honestly 😂😂😂

⬆️

⬆️

⬆️

⬆️

The troops 💪

And:

⬆️

⬆️

⬆️

⬆️

Love you all!

Great Uncle, 

Was a pleasure to have you apart of the Singhs Prada Gucci. From the start of when the Singhs came around and we thought about making something of our good group of friends, the character Prada is one of the best character i have came across in this city, the way he holds his act when everyone is dying of laughter from the things he would say and the storys he would tell about chattin up females but worried Fatima was gonna ruin him when he got home. You'll be greatly missed by the Singhs mate as Prada, this one hurt to let go but the time has come for Pradish to fly back to the home land. The memories we made will forever be Rafikis favourite as your the only other guy that's as dumb and crazy as Rafiki is, you'll be sorely missed brother. 

Was a pleasure to have you apart of the Singhs Prada Gucci. From the start of when the Singhs came around and we thought about making something of our good group of friends, the character Prada is one of the best character i have came across in this city, the way he holds his act when everyone is dying of laughter from the things he would say and the storys he would tell about chattin up females but worried Fatima was gonna ruin him when he got home. You'll be greatly missed by the Singhs mate as Prada, this one hurt to let go but the time has come for Pradish to fly back to the home land. The memories we made will forever be Rafikis favourite as your the only other guy that's as dumb and crazy as Rafiki is, you'll be sorely missed brother. 
I really appreciate that man, I'm gonna you as well you crazy tit xx

I should really bring Raj back out - but I can't keep up the accent hahahaha. 
Hahah I will remember that one mate, had me crying in bed that text did 🤣

Back