What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Billy Stevens - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coozer

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ju Long

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Billy Stevens

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 0200

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was talking to some hustlers in pillbox having an argument, Billy was not involved in the argument at all and i had no previous RP with him that night. with very few words billy comes behind me and says "stop thinking you're bad" and then kills me. IMO this is RDM and i feel he should know better than to do this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all mate, the video is less than 2 minutes, so you might wanna change that to avoid wasting staff members time. Even if you think this is blatant RDM, you should provide a 3-5 minute video to provide some context for whoever deals with this report, also having some audio on an 'RDM' clip would be helpful wouldn't it? Have a quick look at this if you're unsure mate: https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player

In addition to this, I find it a bit childish of you to put this report up against myself after saying the following:

image.png

So, you don't want to get people banned, you weren't planning on reporting me, but I'm assuming (correct me if I'm wrong please), you have decided to change your mind because Candice has been reported? You should be careful creating reports and selecting boxes wrong "This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes".

Either way, I would have loved to speak to you in Teamspeak regarding this incident, but again, It seems like you'd rather try and get me banned with an revenge report, and a 2 minute video with no sound.

Note: Just because I'm using this image of you saying you don't want to get me banned, it isn't me admitting that I have broken any rules. 😀

How is this a revenge report? you are not a hustler as you claim 24/7, now if you was then i could understand why you would think it was a revenge report but you are nothing to do with the gang. the msg to Ryan was regarding his gang not you. 

You know full well that is it mate. You're fully aware that I'm still affiliated with them, you know what's been happening the past week, there's no need to play dumb. You said you decided to not report myself or Nex, then you changed your mind once Candice gets reported, pretty obvious if you ask me. Also, just because I've said in RP that I'm not in the gang, doesn't mean I'm magically not affiliated with them if that makes sense mate.

Either way, imho you're just wasting both our times and staff's with a report that doesn't even have a proper clip with audio. Here's the link again if you need it: https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player

Again, I'm more than happy to come into teamspeak with you and have a chat if you so desire. 🙂 (not me admitting I'm in the wrong)

Just an update to this. I've attempted to have a conversation with Coozer in teamspeak, where for 5 minutes he was asking me about setting gang war rules (which I'm under no obligation or power to do). Instead of talking about the actual report, he just kept going on about war rules and how setting them "will stop people from getting banned". To me, this doesn't make sense, as setting gang war rules won't stop people from getting banned, instead it's sounding like if we don't set war rules more reports will go up and as a result more people will be banned?

Either way, I've had enough of this. Staff can deal with it now. 🙂

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Coozerdo you have a bit longer video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

@Coozerdo you have a bit longer video.
i do, ill post it tomorrow 

@Coozer& @Gecko_Thank you for providing both of your sides in this report. I've gone ahead and reviewed the video above and I'll mention a few points before putting the conclusion below.

So looking over the video it is indeed only two minutes long and for RDM, RVDM ect, The only exception to this is blatant rule breaks such as Combat logging for example as that would be blatant. Now I've heard one side of the RP however from the video it doesn't pick up any audio from yourself Coozer so I would be having to guess what is even being talked about. 

From the responses you've both made it does seem there is more to this than a 2 minute clip with only one side being heard. In regards to Gecko's claim of this being a revenge report, I wont assume overall if this is the case or not as from a short clip anything can be made to look like something it's not. So based on this and there being no additional evidence to this report, I will go ahead and deny this report.

For future reference in relation to reports if you could add evidence 3-5 minutes prior to what happened so we do have a bigger picture of the situation as a whole. I do hope you both have a wonderful morning and day! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back