What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Billy Stevens - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnie moonie

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jonny moony

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Billy Stevens

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had taken Billy Stevens to the dodgy doctor (the one in sandy). We then took him to a remote location to then rob billy. Bobby had a gun to him and i had a knife right upto him. Billy was complying and dropping his items. However when we let him use some eye wash he then decided to whip a knife out and then lunged to bobby, even though i had a knife to him the whole time. He then proceeded to stab myself and bobby For me this is NVL.

We attempted to speak in ts however we didnt see eye to eye and couldnt agree on the outcome, therefore we are putting it on the forums to get a staff opinion on the situation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aP0pMVX3a7ti7/d1337zG5dUwe?invite=cr-MSxpaVMsMjgzNjMzNTYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I gave you my two cents in the teamspeak conversation.

Bobby, who was aiming his gun at me, lowered it when he got a phone call. I saw an oppurtunity and took it. At the time, I was in 3rd person and couldn't see Moony behind me, hence the lunge forward towards Bobby. However, after viewing the clip, he was infact quite close to me, which could be considered NVL.

However when we let him use some eye wash he then decided to whip a knife out and then lunged to bobby
Just to add to this as well, the only reason I lunged forwards for Bobby was due to him lowering his gun and using his phone, along with my perception of Mooney being a good few steps away from me.

Nothing more to add.

Also, is there any reason why your voice has been muted in the clip? That would be quite helpful to have. Unless that's been removed due to the extensive amount of metagaming that you've all been known to do?

Another thing, how come you locked the car when you were down? Was this just to spite me because you weren't happy with the outcome of the situation? Or was this an honest mistake?

Last edited by a moderator:
nless that's been removed due to the extensive amount of metagaming that you've all been known to do?
Please refrain from making accusations, unless you can support it with evidence. 

If possible @jonnie moonie, then please provide a video where we can hear your voice.

As you rightly did say bobby did infact answer his phone meaning his gun was lowered, however I was still right up close to you with a knife to you. In the whole situation whilst you were dropping your items I always stayed in the same position. Even if you couldn’t see me in 3rd person you knew I was still there and you decided to lunge forward. In my opinion it is NVL however we will leave it to staff as I have nothing further to add about that.

The reason you cant hear my voice in the clip is because I haven’t set medal up so that it records my voice. In all of my medal clips you can hear my voice isn’t being recorded. The comment about metagaming is completely false and not needed at all, just shows your attitude towards all of this.

The reason I locked my car when I went down was out of anger and frustration due to just being in a situation where you failed to value your life. It was a heat of the moment action, however to my knowledge its not a server rule break/exploiting. 

As you rightly did say bobby did infact answer his phone meaning his gun was lowered, however I was still right up close to you with a knife to you. In the whole situation whilst you were dropping your items I always stayed in the same position. Even if you couldn’t see me in 3rd person you knew I was still there and you decided to lunge forward. In my opinion it is NVL however we will leave it to staff as I have nothing further to add about that.

The reason you cant hear my voice in the clip is because I haven’t set medal up so that it records my voice. In all of my medal clips you can hear my voice isn’t being recorded. The comment about metagaming is completely false and not needed at all, just shows your attitude towards all of this.

The reason I locked my car when I went down was out of anger and frustration due to just being in a situation where you failed to value your life. It was a heat of the moment action, however to my knowledge its not a server rule break/exploiting. 
Something to add to this. You both told me on the way to the spot where you robbed me at gun and knife point, that I wasn't going to be making it out alive. Wouldn't it be NVL for me to not take the oppurtunity to try and get free (when a low-risk oppurtunity arrived) since you both said you were going to kill me after you'd robbed me anyway? I took the oppurtunity, when at the time, I felt was of the lowest risk and survived?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Before I make a decision, would you guys be willing to try and resolve it in TS? 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

Before I make a decision, would you guys be willing to try and resolve it in TS? 
Already tried. What I said above still stands from my end.

PM'ed him on forums, will try and have another chat with him and see how it goes. Will update here.

Last edited by a moderator:
As mentioned in my original statement we did chat in ts however we had very differing opinions. In my eyes this is a clear case of NVL and the excuse he came up with isn’t valid enough. This isn’t the first time we have had a problem with billy and not valuing his life.

This isn’t the first time we have had a problem with billy and not valuing his life.
If this is the case, I'd hope to see some clips and/or player reports showing this please.

Also, the clip of you locking the car seems to have been removed so I'll just re-upload and re-link that here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Time, and time again, people have reported for 'NVL', when it is them who let their guard down, causing their opposition to have a small window of opportunity in which to act, and get out of the usually horrendous situation they find themselves in. When the person with the gun answers a phone, they eliminate a lot of the threat on Billy in this scenario. 

He was not at a 'Clear Disadvantage', as stated in the rule, after the gent with the gun answered the phone. He saw he had a decent chance of surviving, he took it, and he won. Next time, My advice would be, don't leave that area of uncertainty. Ensure you have people at enough of a disadvantage that them doing anything like this would be stupid. The phone call could have waited.

Report Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back