What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 160 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley786

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Habibi Jalabi

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 160

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2314

What best describes this incident ?: Using exploits to gain advantage

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was taking a player(524, also my friend) to hospital and a gang member came up to me and told me to put him in the car. I did not feel threatened so i carried on walking to hospital. Then another car came up to me and told me to put him in the car or i was gonna get stabbed so i dropped (524) to put him in the car and they jumped out the car and did it themselves. Once one of the cars moved away I pulled out a gun and shot one of the gang members dead so i can save my friend but the other guy came back and ran me over then shot me. I was then taken to paleto bay hospital and taken to the check-in desk where they dropped me. I then refused to seek medical assisstance so did not check-in and then they left me. They then came back after about 3 mins of leaving and realised I had still not checked in. I refused the carry so they drove a car through the hospital doors and repeatedly punched and kicked me till I was close enough to the car where they can put me in (which i thought was not allowed to happen as it is an exploit). I then thought as a way to figure out why they did that I tried to download teamspeak but I struggled to figure out how to do it so it took a while and when i came back to the game I was left in a river stranded.
I tried to turn on clips but my geforce never came on, so i took as many screenshots in the short time it took for them to put me in their car. Obviously it was a gang (singh family) but the main person was ID:160

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/907377423513968671/942196928177901618/unknown.png?width=969&height=683

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/907377423513968671/942197012240166962/unknown.png?width=1031&height=683

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/907377423513968671/942197049745629194/unknown.png?width=1231&height=683

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/907377423513968671/942199622753980466/unknown.png

I refused the carry
hello i am the peson who shot you (160) and i think your rp was terrrible throughout this interaction you refused the carry multiple times even after us rping picking you up, how is that rp at all you had been shot in the arms and chest how would you stop anyone from picking you up

Hello @Smiley786unfortunately without any video evidence of what happened we wont be able to do anything about the rulebreaks you're stating.
are you sure you or someone else involved don't have clips of what happened?
if not i'll have to decline this due to lack of evidence.

Then another car came up to me and told me to put him in the car or i was gonna get stabbed
Edit - I was carried into hospital after being shot & below events, therefore cannot comment on anything that happened afterwards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, 

I was involved in this situation, so would like to provide some additional evidence which is against the reporter here. I don't believe my ID is mentioned & don't believe I am the one being reported here, however the line I have quoted above I do believe was myself. 

That said, the video evidence is below - in fact what you have said above is a lie, I never once threatened to stab you. Actually, I received a radio telling me to come to the hospital and on arrival I seen you standing there, we didn't speak a word (I didn't threaten you at all) and I believe you were uninvolved. Now, yes I do understand that I walked into someone elses RP, however I would like to take this opportunity to point out that what you have done to me falls under RDM as we didn't have any exchange at all - you dropped the person & moved to the side of the road without saying anything to me to indicate you were involved (any further than lifting him to hospital or anything like that) then shot me. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aQAnB90UorcnS/d1337VlDPHKw?invite=cr-MSxDRFosMjMyNzA0NDgs

1. You shot me without engaging in any form of roleplay at all with me, never mind anything of quality. No words exchanged, and then shot me as I was leaving the area. 

"(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban."

2. You have checked "Yes" to the below, but then said I threatened to stab you? Yes I had a weapon, however this was placed away as I approached you? The only reason I had this was to make sure it was ready in case needed. You have told a story above that makes it sound as if you roleplayed at all with me before shooting, that simply isn't true & you can clearly see in the video I never vocally threaten you in any way like you have stated I did? 

"This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes"

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, how comes you put "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes" when we asked you to speak with you OOC on TS and all you said was "I don't have TS installed". Abdula Gupti Singh advised you to install it however in OOC you did not reply. 

I also attended this scene. You refused carry, didn't act injured after being shot, didn't comply with multiple knives and guns on you when we revived you again at dodgy doctor. here is from when i arrived on scene to the point we revived him as we knew he had a weapon. https://youtu.be/9aM-tgJOi9w

We then tried to chat on TeamSpeak to which you said you don't have and then ignored the rest of our messages.

You clearly NVL near the end of the clip i cant believe you've made a report about us on this situation. 

After the incidence at the hospital I decided to try and resolve the sitution in chat and call an admin over. An admin didnt come so you said talk in TS so I went 'in my head' and downloaded teamspeak. By the time I got back I was dumped in a river and no one was around so I thought the situtation had ended as I didnt see what happened previous to that cause I was tabbed out.

From the screenshot below I took it that you do not need to accept the carry:

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
After the incidence at the hospital I decided to try and resolve the sitution in chat and call an admin over. An admin didnt come so you said talk in TS so I went 'in my head' and downloaded teamspeak. By the time I got back I was dumped in a river and no one was around so I thought the situtation had ended as I didnt see what happened previous to that cause I was tabbed out.
You can see all the OOC chat in the video I provided, you were taken well before we said go to TS and you were at the doctor area While typing in ooc with my gang members giving you cpr etc so you clearly knew there was an active situation.  

I have nothing more to add we will see what the staff make of it. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Smiley786i still need a video of what happened, the only thing i have so far is pictures from you at Paleto hospital and a video of the opposite party showing you possibly RDM'ing them before hand.

do you or a friend have a video of it? if not i'll have to go with what i have

I've got no video of what happened couldn't get my geforce experience working.

@Smiley786i still need a video of what happened, the only thing i have so far is pictures from you at Paleto hospital and a video of the opposite party showing you possibly RDM'ing them before hand.
I would also probably not claim it as RDM as the guy did pull out a weapon and came in a threatening manor causing me to act how I acted to protect both myself and my friend

I've got no video of what happened couldn't get my geforce experience working.

I would also probably not claim it as RDM as the guy did pull out a weapon and came in a threatening manor causing me to act how I acted to protect both myself and my friend
Again, this is me you are talking about so I will reply. You can clearly see that I put the weapon away as I approached you, then there was a time lapse which included me getting into my car and starting to drive away before you started shooting. Considering I was driving away, I don’t see how you firing at me was an attempt to protect yourself, I also fail to see where any element of roleplay is here. Like I said, I do appreciate I stepped into other peoples roleplay interactions, however as far as I knew you were uninvolved until you started shooting at me. 

Firstly you said I verbally threatened you, and now you are saying I approached you in a threatening way - now changed the story to better suit your report, however none of which is true as I clearly placed the bottle away as I approached you (since I didn’t see you as a threat or even involved). 

I will not add anything else since I have nothing else to say - however I do not appreciate you lying in your report or changing the story to better suit yourself and ‘incriminate’ me when I had absolutely no interaction with you. Simply my own opinion, but I do believe this to be a poor attempt at a revenge report as the situation didn’t go your way. 

well, since there's not any video provided of the situation up in Paleto, i'll have to deny it

for the future @Smiley786, provide video of what happened for atleast in this situation, as pictures like you've provided show nothing and is basically useless to say it nicely.
on another note, provide better RP before shooting someone, no ban this time around but a warning will be put on your record.

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back