What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Ozkii - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozkii

Unban Appeal for Ozkii 

In-game Name: Dave Davidson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198110911637

Ban ID: rpuk#4673

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging

Why should we unban you ?:  It has been over six months since I got banned from this server. This server was literally the best server I could find and have found since I got banned. At the time of my ban I was pretty new to the whole roleplay thing and I would often try and bend the rules as much as I could , after a couple of bans I started to follow the rules properly and then I got banned again because of a disconnect that looked like a combat log , it was six month ban because of my previous violations and I also I was very rude to admins. Looking back on the situation I can understand where I went wrong and I can now see the severity of my previous actions , not only did I ruin my own experience , I also ruined the experience for the other people by ruining their immersion in the world the RPUK team has created. If I were to be allowed back I will make sure I dont make any more violations to the rules and I will treat everyone with the respect that they deserve.
I did appeal before and the appeal timed out. ( https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/136707-unban-appeal-ozkii-gta-rp/#comment-782130 )

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You have quite an extensive history of bans on your account. Why should we let you back in this time? What are you going to bring to the server?

It has been over six months. As have already said before I was changing my ways but then a got perma banned from a false ban. Honestly I learnt all my lessons and I understand how I previously ruined the experience for everyone

Run me through what happened at the time you combat logged. Why did you do it, what happened etc. 

da4dac4224edaaae5f554707c2c30cc3.png

That is the entirety of your last appeal... 

@Ozkiiplease respond soon or your appeal will time out. 

Whoops, you are indeed correct. So let's continue where we left off shall we? As robbie asked: 

Why was you tabbing out and checking your internet prior to it dropping?

Because I saw the guys character rubber band and then he stood still while a local was shooting him , so I wondered If I had disconnected

also at the end of the clip you hear me punch my desk because I was mad cus I knew I would get a ban from this lol

Now this all seems fairly reasonable, but why didn't you let us know this happened? or try to contact the person or even comment on the report that you knew was going to go up?

Thats not what I am saying. I meant why did you not contact us after your internet came back on. That way, when the report went up, we could have said "Hey sorry that the guy logged on you, he did however contact us and let us know he had internet issues." or you could have responded to the report telling them/us that. 

Internet disconnecting is something that happens to all of us, some more than others because of crap Internet Service Providers... we're completely understanding of that and wouldn't punish anyone if this happen as long as they went about it in the correct way with the correct attitude. 

This can be done in several ways including but not limited to immediately contacting Staff via the Join For Support room on Teamspeak or opening a discord ticket to let staff know and immediately open the internet connection coming back returning to the game server and attempting to contact the individuals you were roleplaying with as your connection dropped. 

As I stated in that appeal that timed out, you have a very extensive history on our server with regard to bans so I wouldn't say that you're new to our server at all. Wouldn't you say the actions I described above would be 'standard' and 'common' for people to do had this happened to them or was it just the case of your internet dropped, you thought you'd just return later hoping all was well, you wouldn't get banned and carry on as if nothing happened? 

Yes I understand what you aren’t saying but at the time I’m pretty sure I had actually said about my internet disconnecting and the admin didn’t believe me. It was long time ago so I don’t remember exactly what I said. 

If you are given another chance, what do you plan on doing with your character? Do you have any interesting ideas? Something which would give us the "Oh this guy has put some serious effort into his character, I may just give him that chance" 

well before I was banned I was just grinding to get a nice car and then  I was planning to have some interactions with the gangs around the city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back