What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

/c topp wrong undershirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1L

Currently this command puts the wrong undershirt on you character (using -1 instead of undershirt 15?). From your own perspective it works like intended but to others it will show the classic white clipped undershirt.

- Works fine for females, only male models seem to be affected by this.
- Rest of the /c commands work fine.

Currently this command puts the wrong undershirt on you character (using -1 instead of undershirt 15?). From your own perspective it works like intended but to others it will show the classic white clipped undershirt.

- Works fine for females, only male models seem to be affected by this.
- Rest of the /c commands work fine.
Females also affected by this, i see a bikini top but everyone else sees an undershirt also it doesn't change females out of hospital gowns (possibly due to females having no torso in hospital)

Already fixed for the next update.

possibly due to females having no torso in hospital
The only thing that it checks is the undershirt so that'd likely be the cause.

This is not a bug but it seems relevant to say it here 
786f5cf9cf58d3bfc59879ecd1e0d3c3.jpg

It would make sense to also add the top and trousers opinion onto this, as many people including me prefer using the caps menu over /c 

Last edited by a moderator:
That'd be the cause as it currently only checks the undershirt, I've already done the fix for it so it should hopefully be in for the next update.

hmm interesting, as I stated if you have undershirt 15 it won't work at all currently. Regarding the other person I'll have a look into that issue.

Found the issue, jacket -1 has the same issue as undershirt -1. Will add the fix for this to my original one.

Just a quick update, this has been fixed for the next update.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back