What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Scott Pumbaa - A breath of fresh air

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
Yesterday the almigthy CO7 went on and to tag along with whatever unit he could to have a laugh as a cop. Constable Chris Stavik got assigned to ZuluAlpha-3 and was partnered up with X65 aka Scott Pumbaa ( @Lunar). And oh my days.. What a complete breath of fresh air.  
I am very sure we spent more time in the cells and in the Police Stations than actually out and bout in a Police car but this guy's attention to detail, quality over quantity and overal quality of Roleplay is quite simply an example to follow. It was a true pleasure just watching, and learning. 

Every interaction, no matter how annoying the person was, respect and an invitation to join in and contribute to the roleplay was given. This is where the roleplay takes us places where we laugh our asses off and it was 5-6 hours of just fun.

Keep doing what you are doing and i think to the rest of you lot, if you meet him. Just climb onboard and enjoy it! This guy is a gem!

Actual photo of him working;

mrpumba.png

-Stavik

Last edited by a moderator:
wow @Lunarpity you cannot roleplay as Coalition .... jk, Lunar is a great guy, one of my favourite roleplayers within the city always bring a laugh to me

It's a shame Scott Pumbaa can't spell

good job @Lunardont forget my shipment of MP5s x

What a legend, the past couple of days has been hell for the PD but @Lunardoes not fail to disappoint! Great patrol partner and good guy 🙂 

london-police.gif

Thank You!

I really wasen't expecting this at all. Thank you for the kind words from all of you and thank you ever so much @Stavikfor this recomendation, I really appreciate you saying such nice things. Seeing this made me very happy. 🙂

There are plenty of good roleplayers in this community but it is always nice to be commended by others for our ability to roleplay.

Im not too sure what to say except thank you, so I will keep it short and sweet.

P.S. Love the image you have used, captures me perfectly.

Can vouch for this. Had a amazing scenario with Pumbaa tonight. One of the best moments ive had in a while!

Can vouch for this. Had a amazing scenario with Pumbaa tonight. One of the best moments ive had in a while!
Can say it was the best story anyone has come out with after killing a local infront of police I have ever heard. Hats off, great fun!

Back