What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

San Andreas Royal Park Rangers

Astrid Belski

Donator
Donator

The San Andreas Royal Park Rangers were formed in August of 2021 by Head Ranger Astrid Ryan.

hvCkdzd.png

Astrid, who came to the city in June of 2021 started working as a park ranger as a means to earn a living and quickly discovered that the ranger position was a diamond in the rough. With no official structure, and with a clear vision, she formed what was at the time known as the LS National Park rangers.​

With a small team behind her, the Rangers moved forward with a clear goal: To be a pillar to the community and preserve the countryside and wildlife. The Rangers threw themselves into a lot of voluntary work and slowly began to build a name for themselves, helping those stranded out in Paleto, offering free bandages and repair kits to the community and patrolling their jurisdiction.​

This was not without struggle however, the job saw many Rangers come and go due to personal dramas, threats from other members and groups in the city, hostage taking and hold ups and with animals leaving the city people were finding it hard to dedicate time to the rangers with little to no income and many left to temporarily join the NHS. Astrid and a select few kept at it, continuing to hold the rangers up and keep them relevant.​

In February 2022 their hard work finally paid off, when the government saw how dedicated they were and accepted Astrids official proposal. Astrid, with her deputy Jack at her side and their management team behind them are ready to represent the Park ranger role in a whole new light.​

Renaming to the San Andreas Royal Park Rangers, they move forward with the following statement:

“The San Andreas Royal Park Rangers are made up of a team of devoted people who have dedicated time, money and resources to protect and conserve our countryside and wildlife. We work together to make sure the natural beauty of Los Santos is protected at all times. We work closely with the public to ensure everyone treats the countryside and wildlife of Los Santos with care and raises awareness of our cause”.

wWNRlsZ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
sent an application in, should positions be available. You may contact me here via pm if needed or on the info provided on the form.

sent an application in, should positions be available. You may contact me here via pm if needed or on the info provided on the form.
youll be contact ingame phone. all ranger stuff is ingame

Understood chilli. Might be a little tricky because of timezones hence the post but I'll do my best.

Id like to join the Park Rangers please. A mountain lion ate my wife and mother in law on a camping trip..... Id like to find him to say thanks! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends how long it takes for us to do PNC Checks. Give it a week or two. 
Thank you kindly. I only applied on the 9th, so I'll be patient. Can you clarify that going to Astrid via direct message is the proper protocol or should I have done something else?

Thank you kindly. I only applied on the 9th, so I'll be patient. Can you clarify that going to Astrid via direct message is the proper protocol or should I have done something else?
Hiya Arry, I'm just looking through our records and can't seem to find your application. Can you confirm if you applied using the link above at the start of this thread?

I'm looking for a member of the Recruitment and Training Team at the Ranger Station north of the city near the Vinewood Sign. Is anyone available? Or can I schedule a specific date/time please?

I'm looking for a member of the Recruitment and Training Team at the Ranger Station north of the city near the Vinewood Sign. Is anyone available? Or can I schedule a specific date/time please?
Hi Arry. Senior Ranger Mark here. Just wanted to remind you this is/was a in city issue and can't be brought out of city into the forum. 

Back