What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

When you die on the radio you start hotmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Wyatt

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
If you die when on a radio you start hot micing, i have experienced this myself and i have also noticed many others have experienced this

This is annoying as you have to relog when you get to the hospital every time or relog 

Turning your radio on after being resuscitated again fixes it, just saying 🙂

Turning your radio on after being resuscitated again fixes it, just saying 🙂
thanks for your input as I was unaware that there was a workaround, but what if you cant make it too a hospital? you might be knocked out in the middle of the road and not know your hot micing 

thanks for your input as I was unaware that there was a workaround, but what if you cant make it too a hospital? you might be knocked out in the middle of the road and not know your hot micing 

That's a sticky one. All I can really say is just assume that you'll be hotmicing if you go down when speaking on a radio. What I have done in the past is muted my microphone and have used /me's 

The majority of radio related hotmics should've been fixed in yesterday's update. Including this one.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back