What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Spawning in and reviving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had fallen of my bike coming down a hill and had to go befor storm down, then as i am loading back in i am now revived and perfectly fine. Just wanting to make sure this isnt a new bug that had been found or just some weird stuff.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In this video it clearly shows that ID 549 got back up after combat logging and started shooting straight after. I don't have any other videos of this but I think you can clearly see in this short clip that when he was down at the start he was on the floor, on his respawn timer and when he combat logs and comes back hes on his feet again.

@PJ Shinoda-Adamshave you seen this happen on any other occasions except from this?

Merged both of what seems to be the same bug into one thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
It only happens on the odd occasion from what I can tell, not sure the cause and have tried to replicate but never been successful

I had already added this to the board a month ago when I noticed tickets/reports about it - #369

I've updated it with the video and information here - thank you.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back