What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Paul Mo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Mo

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Paul Mo 

In-game Name: Pablo Vera

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198969145674

Ban ID: !!rpuk7725!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have been banned for '(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.'

I transferred money to my character Pablo Vera with the assistance of someone else. I fully knew what i was doing at the time was wrong, but with a terrible lapse of judgement i proceeded anyway. Not sure of the amount, but i do not believe it was very much, which leaves me feeling very stupid now.
Now as my understanding of how this server works grows, i realise why that this rule is in place, what a silly mistake to make. I have never had as much as a warning here and completely regret my actions. I apologise for my actions.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been very active for almost a year now here on RPUK and have made some brilliant friends and being my first Roleplaying game of any sort i feel i have really came a long way. This ban feels like a bit of a wake up call as to why the following of rules is important for the continued development of this server. This server has been an incredible escape for me and i really do hope for a second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This rule is in place to allow everyone the complete same chance financially, transferring money between characters instantly gives you a financial advantage from the next new start. In turn this has a negative impact on the servers economy.

This rule is in place to allow everyone the complete same chance financially, transferring money between characters instantly gives you a financial advantage from the next new start. In turn this has a negative impact on the servers economy.
Okay, well going forward all we can do is wipe the slate clean and start again. I have requested a full character wipe on "Paul Mo" And you will have to go forward regaining all of your assets again. 

You agree to these terms?

Okay, well going forward all we can do is wipe the slate clean and start again. I have requested a full character wipe on "Paul Mo" And you will have to go forward regaining all of your assets again. 

You agree to these terms?
i suspect this is non negotiable the character wipe? Can the cars i have that are rare be given back to the city? Seems a shame to wipe a car that i believe there is only 2/3 of in the city to be completely scrapped because of my misdoing? 

If not then yes i agree to these terms.

Cheers

i suspect this is non negotiable the character wipe? Can the cars i have that are rare be given back to the city? Seems a shame to wipe a car that i believe there is only 2/3 of in the city to be completely scrapped because of my misdoing? 

If not then yes i agree to these terms.

Cheers
Yes it is the non-negotiable wipe, as you have agreed and the wipe has taken place, I will action the unban.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back