What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Carhartt Hoodie Concept

NotBailey

I've thrown together a hoodie retexture into a Carhartt hoodie as I feel like we could do with some clothing that your everyday joe could wear, something that is more civilian and not necessarily worn by gang members etc. I feel like it would fit within the FiveM server as I see Carhartt clothing a lot where I live and across the UK as a whole. It would be nice to have some clothes that arent necessarily just the VERY popular brands such as Nike, Adidas and Stone Island as I saw in a staff/dev post the other day talking about branded clothing being added relatively soon.

It is my first time ever really delving into modding/retexturing clothes for GTA and would even just like to see if anybody is interested in some brands being added as I have lots of spare time to create some textures. I don't know how to Integrate my retexture into GTA itself but this has been created in OpenIV and if it gathers some interest I will try and work that out.

Take a look and let me know what you think

concepthood.PNG

photoshopconecept.PNG

Nice mate, like the carharrt stuff, would love to see stuff like this being added 

Back