What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 42 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick Carstein

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Brick Carstein

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 42

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/02/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1900

What best describes this incident ?: Low Quality RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were pursuing a vehicle for failing to stop. The vehicle broke down and we shot the driver ( Smurphys civ char ) that stabbed a cop and arrested the 2 passagers ( Tobys civ char ) because we wanted to search them. We placed 42 in cuffs and i went to attend to the wounded cop. Quickly went back over to help the proby that wasn't aware we were going to arrest him. During reading the caution and neccesety he kept screaming "Why am i under arrest" continuosly talking over me. Multiple times then I tried to explain why he was arrested but he kept talking over me. I saw that this is going no where so i put him in a vehicle so i can call the medics and attend further to the officer. After a minute when i got that sorted i pulled him out and i turned on OBS so I can record him talking over me again and again.

I used /me to tell him to come to police liason but he didn't show up ( After that i made no further attempts to contact him to come to liason )

Later Jason Zenetti came with his proby both of which were done dealing with the other suspect that was arrest and they too tried comunicating while being talked over.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/YLP4Ou5cWI4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You're reporting me for talking over you, in roleplay?

Regarding the liaison you literately /me COME TO POLICE LIAISON during RP which the probie can verify. I am not going to go into the liaison channel whilst in a situation, liaison comes after a situation you should know this. 

If you think this is low quality Rp then i strongly disagree especially with what was going on before the video and the context around it

Just to add can you clarify what rule I have broken as I have looked at the rules and there is no Low Quality RP rule in either the community or GTA sections that i can find

The only thing I will apologise for is to Blake for shouting

I don't think I have any need to comment further and will be waiting for a staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the liaison you literately /me COME TO POLICE LIAISON during RP which the probie can verify. I am not going to go into the liaison channel whilst in a situation, liaison comes after a situation you should know this. 
In the report i did put that I HAVEN'T tried resolving this before reporting because i didn't think my attempt was anywhere close enough. I called you to liason in case you to come after the situation which you did not. I am more than happy to try to resolve this problem over ts if you are up for it.

If you think this is low quality Rp then i strongly disagree especially with what was going on before the video and the context around it
Would you like to add something that happened before the video? I simply said you'll be arrested and I didn't even get to reading your caution before you started screaming

Just to add can you clarify what rule I have broken as I have looked at the rules and there is no Low Quality RP rule in either the community or GTA sections that i can find
You have been in the community for years now as well as a INS inside the police. I'm sure you know how to provide RP without ruining the fun for others. To me it seems like trolling and I'm not sure how you would expect me to carry on a RP scenario where I cannot even finish a simple sentence. I'm no admin and I wouldn't even be certain to what this rule comes under but common sense tells me that yelling over other people and not letting them speak ruins RP and any fun for the other party.

After reviewing the video, I cant find any reason why you've reported him. You've struggled to deal with a suspect who is being deliberately belligerent. He's a criminal who's just been caught. He's not going to just let you walk all over him. 

Its understandable that its a difficult situation to deal with. If they act in that manor they can expect a similar response back. Chuck them in a cell, let the cool off or in the car. Use IRL policing tactics. Talk to your peers on how they deal with these types of people.

No action will be taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back