What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Ballas Turf (Garage/Vehicle Spawning/Flooring)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Ballas Turf

Issues:

In Ballas Turf we have a few issues regarding our Garage, listing them below:​

1. Withdrawing Trucks

In Ballas we have an issue with getting trucks out of storage as they get stuck on the garage door or stuck in the building in general, they glitch out and sometimes down people in the process, this happens a lot of the time, we have to keep the garage door open and get trucks out and even then sometimes they will glitch out and sometimes explode.

To prevent this bug we have to get a car out and then get the truck out resulting it spawning outside the garage, however with some testing I have noticed that trucks can fit fully into the garage the spawn location of the trucks would have to be brought back a bit to prevent the collision with the garage - not sure how that can be worked out but if it is do-able that would be amazing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2. Garage Interaction

One of the things wrong with the garage door is that you sometimes can't open it while in vehicles with a big front or trucks in general, some vehicles you can but that's when you slam the front of your vehicle into the side of the garage to open it.

I was wondering if there was a way to make it so we can access the interaction easier to open and close the garage with ease and not struggle.

unknown.png

3. Flooring

After creating a ticket I have been told that the flooring is a corrupted floor, before it was a concrete flooring but now it's this harsh texture, many if not all Ballas do not like this flooring we much preferred the concrete flooring as it was easier on the eyes and much cleaner. Here is an example of the flooring before - 
fgfgsdf.PNG

If anymore detail is needed let me know!

I remember the garage bug from when I was in ballas and how much of a pain in the ass it was it happens with most other trucks too not only Benson

Last edited by a moderator:
Another bug at Ballas Turf that was not mentioned here, our back gate does not shut after being opened rendering it basically useless as once opened cannot be shut.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back