What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Derek Gordon? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Aria Lanes

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Derek Gordon?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 250

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Police were in pursuit of a vehicle registered to Derek Gordon who i believe had an active warrant. We began a chase with him and when he eventually came to a stop he exited his car with what looked to be a gun? in his hand and attempted to get in a helicopter however another police car bonnets him and he is placed in cuffs. You can clearly see from the footage that he then combat logs in what seems to be an attempt to keep his guns.. Not 100% sure if the person in question is derek gordon however I'm sure there's a way for staff to check the logs. It happened around 2.50am. So sick of people combat logging when a situation doesn't go their way, I didn't attempt to take it to TS as its pretty clear what has happened here and I doubt he would have responded in OOC as he had clearly f8 quit to avoid losing his stuff..

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/S1znR5YI7lM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I was also on scene of this, I have evidence from my perspective if it is needed

@CSI OneShot- uploading now mate, give me a min 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Sirenn& @Simon MacMillan

I've looked into the footage provided and I have attempted to contact the player that combat logged to give his side of the story but has failed to respond back to me, so I am going to go head and proceed with this report. First off I want to thank you both for providing such clear evidence even though you weren't able to get the players ID I was able to track down the player that logged off, this report is very straight forward and clear so action will be taken on this report.

ACTION TAKEN

CharID: 60798

Ban: C2.3

Duration: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back