What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Radio stuck in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Unlinked
idk if this topic has been made before hence why i making it now since like a week or 2 i keep having a radio stuck in my hand.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Sometimes it gets fixed after relogging once but other times the same thing keeps happening over and over again.

Aware of this however unsure of the cause, if you have any idea on how to reproduce it that'd be great.

I will test some things out once fivem is back up again and update this thread if i can find out what causes it or when it happens!

From personal reproduction it comes from using the radio's keybinds to quickly, for example pull radio out set frequency and put back in pocket in quick succession 9 times out of 10 it gets stuck in my hand.

From personal reproduction it comes from using the radio's keybinds to quickly, for example pull radio out set frequency and put back in pocket in quick succession 9 times out of 10 it gets stuck in my hand.
This is correct it indeed happens if you do it too quickly, atleast that seems to be the problem

From personal experience props being stuck in hands is a general FiveM thing, its always useful to have a /clearprops command to clear the radio or food or phone, which fixes the issue and mean you don't have to reconnect to clear it 

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back