What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louiix

I have recently bought an alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio and it is getting dirty very quickly. I've asked around the city and no one knows why this is happening. I've owned lots of other cars and this has never happened to any of my cars before. I've been told by other people that its not only this car, other cars have the same issue as well. I'm not sure if this is an intentional feature with these cars. I'm only using the car on road as well. I would understand the dirt on the car if I went off road with it. But this isn't the case. If this could be fixed that would make a lot of car owners with the same problem very very happy! 

Here below is an image of my car after about 2 minutes of driving. It will only get worse and worse the more you drive. The windscreen becomes extremely brown and dirty and not pleasant to look at. Please can this be resolved and fixed! Would be much appreciated. 

20220315194855_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This happens to quite a few vehicles - vehicles on the server get dirty at an incredibly quick rate and on some vehicles it shows up more than others. The Speedo Express Custom gets dirty after literally 5 minutes of driving. It would be good to see a decreased rate of dirt build up.

Its good to hear that other people have the same issue and everyone collectively wants it to be either fixed or reduced. The windscreen of the car ends up brown after 5 minutes of driving. 

As mentioned, this is just a result of different vehicle models looking dirtier than others, this would be best as a suggestion

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back