What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Plane highjacking, negotiation and chase!

Summer

Los Santos NHS
This post is a huge thank you, and praise to everyone involved in the plane highjack last week.
I wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone involved, for executing absolute top notch roleplay, and creating a super exciting scene!
I am thankful I got to be part of it.

Here are a few mentions!

@Mr Ghost- Putting together a crew and keeping them in line ain't easy, but neither is pulling off what you did at the police station. Great work!

@Edd Richardson @Frank LeTank - For keeping their heads cool, and executing an amazing get away. Just overall great characters and amazing drivers!

The Singh Family - For once again creating a big inclusive scene, for their execution of hilarious character play, and overall great rp.

Thank you to all police involved, the hostages, helping staff and to everyone else involved!
If you know any of them, please tag them, and let them know they did awesome.

BWRQGqI.png

K1yr7L0.png

This is exactly the type and quality of roleplay we need on the server ❤️ 
Great job guys!

Was amazing from all party’s! Hopefully get some more situations in the future like this one involving different people! Thank you all Involved and made the effort. 

"Had NPAS on ice xkates" - you got lucky there were no available ground units 😉 Was good fun though.
^ we were expecting a harder chase to be fair haha maybe next time. 

Was amazing from all party’s! Hopefully get some more situations in the future like this one involving different people! Thank you all Involved and made the effort. 

^ we were expecting a harder chase to be fair haha maybe next time. 
We couldn't get a ground unit 😞

@Frank LeTank Cuzzy Frank came in clutch and smoked NPAS-71, great driving Cuzzy! 🙂

Loved the RP from everyone else, appreciate the Cuzzy's from the Police, especially Firearms for letting it all happen and allowing the chase ❤️ 

And good stuff from Cuzzy Ghost and his driver team! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha loved this, I was the green car here and managed to escape the police within seconds with two of the hostage takers inside my vehicle. Glad to be apart of the crew and I hope to see more RP like this.

Was very fun to be apart off and the whole lead up had some bumps but it brought so much more tenseness to the whole story, overall well done and everyone had a great time!

Back