What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - arokaY - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

arokaY

Unban Appeal for arokaY 

In-game Name: Josh Castle

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013413530

Ban ID: !!rpuk7920!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4 , C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging, but there was nothing I could've done to prevent this.

Why should we unban you ?: So, a month ago I was banned for combat logging. From the beginning, I woke up and started playing on the server at about 7:30am or somewhere around that time and wanted to do some delivery's as there were a lot as it was early in the morning, so I decided to spend a few hours doing this. Everything was good, I hadn't seen anyone and nobody else was doing delivery's with me so It was nice earning a lot of money. It was about 10am now and finished most of these, I knew I had to leave as 10:30am to go into town with my mum as she needed some help while shopping so I offered to go, I knew I'd be able to do a few delivery's by then and so I continued to do delivery's. I then realised that someone else was now awake doing delivery's and so I started driving recklessly to get back and make as much money as possible. It was now 10:30am and my mum called me from downstairs and said she's ready, thankfully I had just finished my last job and was ready to go. I was in the dessert so I refuelled my truck to get back to the city for when I return, however some guy on a motorcycle pulled up with a shotgun and attempted to rob me, I didn't comply and so he shot me, getting the 'value of life' ban. He then drove off and I was just lying there and so I just closed my game. I got back about 2 hours later to find I was banned. I spoke to a member of staff in TS and after explaining the situation that I had to go out and couldn't just sit there for 30 minutes waiting for medic, he told me to make an appeal and see what other staff member say to the situation. I had recently got unbanned before getting banned again, 9 days to be exact. I absolutely love this server and community as a whole, but I just hope that something can be done given my situation.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So yet again here we are with another ban. Didn't you learn from your last ban to follow the rules? If you know you are going out why leave it until the last minute knowing full well you are playing on a roleplay server? Also how old are you? 

Like I already said I couldn't stay there on the floor for 30 minutes. I could of just left there in the desert but again, like I already said I was in the desert and didn't want to spawn there so I started refuelling my truck to get back which would of taken me about a minute to get back to the city. I did learn from my last ban but It's not like the previous ban where I had a choice, I literally had no choice but to leave or leave my pc on and let the paramedics talk to someone who's not there. Also I didn't leave it to the last minute, I told my mum I would be a few more minutes and she was ok with that. One of the staff members said that I could've let them known that I had to go but I didn't think about it at the time. I'm 19 and I only live with my mum so I usually help her with shopping or if she's going out anywhere.

You alert staff on whats going on so we can help you.. you did not and it landed you in trouble..

Does it make sense?

I understand that I should've alerted staff to the situation but Like I said previously that it didn't come to mind as I was in a hurry and just decided to turn my pc off. I know that if I alerted staff I wouldn't be in this situation and would still be playing on the server. So yes it does make sense but I hope that I will be allowed back into the server as I only played that server and had a great time. 

Please quote the rules you broke and explain in your own words why we have these rules in place

Last edited by a moderator:
Value Of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands. We have this rule as you should be expected to value your life as if your life has meaning to make the rp more realistic and if someone has you at gunpoint you don't go "oh just shoot me" as this shows you don't care about life.

Combat Logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: Logging out during gunfight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an  informed decision depending on if you've made an a attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
We have this rule to prevent exploiting, and keeping items/money. So if someone dies and they have money or items they don't want to lose, so they might feel the need to leave to prevent this. Another scenario which this might come to mind is during a police chase and you feel like you won't escape, and so you might think to leave to prevent getting a arrested but the the outcome most likely won't be in your favour.

Going forward If you were in a similar situation how would react?

If I were in a similar situation where I was going out I would make sure to leave 20 minute before hand to prevent this from happening again as I don't wanna be banned for this again.

Do you agree to follow the community rules and provide high quality roleplay at all time?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. I want to improve my rp experience as im still kind of new to it all and will obey the rules.  

Any future violation of the community rules in the span of the next 6 months will lead to a permanent ban, this is your final chance don't screw it up.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back