What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Ju Long - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Tate

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Toby Tate

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ju Long

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It was roughly about 10 to 10:30 on the 23rd of March, Ballas pushed the Triads turf engaging in a heavy gun fight, after overrunning the Triads the Ballas proceed to take control over the turf by removing any Triad gang members from their own turf, myself and Barry was tasked with going down to the turfs entrance and making it clear that every member of the Triad gang was to leave their turf at once, everyone was given multiple warnings and Bobby cox was also shot by PJ around the same time for not listening to simple commands of leaving the turf. I follow the Triads out of the turf telling them to leave to the front gated area, eventually I then turn around to head back to the turfs carpark where Ju long and another Triad are located, I aim my firearm at the pair of them telling them both to leave the area, the Triad in the black proceeds to slowly walk away before I notice Ju long attempting to enter the safehouse, I repeat the sentence "Do not go inside" whilst aiming a weapon to him 3 times, still to him not responding by any means and ends with him casually walking in as if nothing had happened.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/fmIU0eB-T1mHt/d1337TeOr51A?invite=cr-MSxUQTIsMjE5MjA5NTks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @Mr Tateare you willing to sit down in TS and talk about this? i was never contacted OOC or asked to talk about this situation this report is the first thing that has came from it im sure a chat may help or even resolve this. 

Thanks for the reply @Coozer, personally I dont think a talk on TS will be needed as you are firstly an experiecened player on the server and secondly you are a group/gang leader and should be setting and held to a higher standard of roleplay to the average player. If a TS call did take place I would of still pushed this report forward.

Also to add some more context to the situation, During the time Ballas occupied the Triads turf whilst they was out of colours at the front of the turf, Ballas were located on rooftops and patrolling the area in cars as well, after the footage and Ju Long enters the building, Ballas go and retrieve a drill to enter the building and overrun the interior, once the door was opened we was met with gun fire in result of our entrance, this resulted in the gun man being killed and us shortly after leaving Triads turf as a whole.

Thanks for the reply @Coozer, personally I dont think a talk on TS will be needed as you are firstly an experiecened player on the server and secondly you are a group/gang leader and should be setting and held to a higher standard of roleplay to the average player. If a TS call did take place I would of still pushed this report forward.

Also to add some more context to the situation, During the time Ballas occupied the Triads turf whilst they was out of colours at the front of the turf, Ballas were located on rooftops and patrolling the area in cars as well, after the footage and Ju Long enters the building, Ballas go and retrieve a drill to enter the building and overrun the interior, once the door was opened we was met with gun fire in result of our entrance, this resulted in the gun man being killed and us shortly after leaving Triads turf as a whole.
So be it, i will write up a proper reply to this later 

For a start can I request that you post a longer video as this is not a clear rule break and due to the guidelines when reporting a player you need a longer video that the one provided, Toby you wasn’t being threatening at all, it was like you was at our turf for a day trip out, you asked people to leave in the most passive manner how can you ask people to fear for their life when you are not being threatening. Now also due to the war rules we have between our 2 gangs you should know I wasn’t involved at that time as I wasn’t in colours and I posed no threat to you. You also state that I was given multiple warning to leave and this was not the case 

Hello. 

Coozer - Although you are correct, normally 3-5 minutes of context is required as the criteria for 'Report a Player' evidence, in this case I don't see how it is relevant, as the rule break is clear.
-The people there are told to leave the area, at gun point, yet you proceeded to walk towards the safe house door.
-You are told to not go inside, you disregard this entirely, unlock the door and run inside the safehouse. 

Your life was at risk. There was a gun pointed at you, your turf was being occupied by the enemy, thus you were at an obvious disadvantage - in order to further the on going RP; you should have complied, rather than walking towards the person with a pistol and ignoring his commands. I find this poor, and against rule G2.4.

As per your "War Rules", these are not relevant in a 'Report a Player', as they do not supersede server rules. 

Due to previous history, previous G2.4 violation and your recent ban, you're at the final stage of our 'Fair Bans System'. 
Ju -Long is a 'Community Leader', leader of Triads Family, and thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines. 

--
Toby I must also agree with Coozer in his previous comment regarding your role play. You're pointing a gun, expecting this to be the only requirement for them to be forced into compliance as per rule G2.4 - which you are pointing out in RP over radio by saying "They just aint listening, even though they have a gun pointed at them". 
Rule G2.4 is in place for the purpose of replacing high quality role play with simply owning or using a firearm!

Conclusion:

@Coozer- Warning (G2.4). 
Note that this will be your final warning in your current "FBS period", Coozer - any rule breaks within six months of your most recent ban, will lead to a permanent ban, due to the above.

@Mr Tate- Please attempt to make the role play interesting for everybody, read the above and take it into consideration when interacting with others. The rules are not meant to be used to your advantage in-game, such as excusing poor role play with the need for players to comply at gun point. This will serve as a note on your record for future reference, don't make a habit out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back