What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - PJ Adams / Wyatt Adams - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB_

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jason Barnes

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: PJ Adams / Wyatt Adams

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming / OOC Information

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Vagos decided to hit the G6 evidence transport last night and the situation was broadcast on a members Twitch Stream.
During a Teamspeak conversation with a number of Ballas it came to light that some of them were watching the stream, PJ being one of them.

Through-out the conversation PJ was repeating things he had seen/heard via the stream as evidence against us regarding the alleged rule break that we were discussing.
I pressed PJ on this to determine if he was in game at the time to which he stated he wasn't. He confirmed that once he decided to log on to the server he was on his police character and purposefully kept himself away from the active situation.

You can see here that the Ballas were aware of the stream - https://imgur.com/sW9cOVz
Here you can see PJ subscribe to the channel, given it started around 8pm you can estimate the time on the timestamp - https://imgur.com/G3hhP2G

It later came to light that PJ was in fact involved in the situation;
Here you see a marked police car on the road outside the situation which then speeds off (timestamp 1 hour 46 minutes) - https://clips.twitch.tv/FlaccidFamousBeePJSugar-kUlS-PVwNyK9trE-
Here you see the vehicle being pressed down on the beach where it had been hiding - https://clips.twitch.tv/CrazyDeafAsparagusRalpherZ-MwzuDmdjV2AbirT-
Here is the POV of the shooter - https://youtu.be/i7fpXcvKmbM

The timestamp of the officers (PJs) death is 1 hour and 48 minutes.
Here at timestamp 1 hour 36 minutes you can see PJ active in the stream chat - https://imgur.com/qCoozhn
Here is PJ confirming it was him behind the rock - https://imgur.com/OLoQ3E8

This means the moment we laid eyes on PJ for the first time in the situation was almost exactly 10 minutes after he was active in the Twitch chat. Due to this we believed he logged on with the intention to immediately involve himself in the situation that he had been OOC spectating. Given the amount of time it would usually take someone to casually clock on as Police/Gear up/Register the vehicle and then drive to Paleto AFTER becoming aware of the active situation and the details its obvious that he logged on with the intention to get to Paleto as quickly as possible (if he was not already in the situation unknown to us previously) - this can be confirmed with log on times in relation to his character time of death.

The reason for this report is that it was initially raised in a ticket to have PJs log on times looked at to confirm/deny our suspicions however after a direct reply from Staff leads and management they are not able to share this information and advised me to raise a report to instead have it investigated correctly.

It's highly likely I will be accused of revenge reporting for this - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/138131-report-a-player-vagos-cainey-gta-rp/ However this report was raised 1 hour ago and I have only just got home from work. I discussed this with Staff in a ticket at 10.30am today before that report came to light which I'm sure Stavik or TBJ can confirm which shows this report has not been influenced by any other. The ticket is still open for any Staff that need to reference it's "fivem-11146-leads"

Thanks.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

http://www.roleplay.co.uk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

No discussion to come to TS and happened just after cainey and was reported, what a coincidence. 

I'm not sure how you can sit there and say this is not a revenge report. Cainey was pressed last night in DMs by Jack to see if this would continue within RP and we all agreed if it wasn't sorted before the 24h mark then it would end up in a report on vagos, which you knew. How is this not a revenge report it baffles me, anyway, we'll leave it to staff decide that.

Anyways, staff can confirm the time I logged in as Wyatt. What happened after I logged in was multiple panic buttons, where Joshua I believe the staff member said shots fired at police where I followed made the call to come to Paleto with another officer Glenn Hayes, to assist in everything. I really think you're grasping at straws right here due to your gang making such a silly mistake you're trying to make some collateral damage so it doesn't look so bad. I'm sure Norman can also confirm I was on radio asking what was happening and him also confirming that he himself was in a shop back room defending, with a number of people downed and me and Glenn trying to get them out safely.

-PJ

To add to this, why would I want to involve myself in a RDM fest up in paleto where Vagos are just shooting police on site?😂 The reason my character went there is because we were ordered by a superior officer. As soon as I came on there was gunshots flying everywhere and I'm pretty sure 95% of the police that were on were on scene in paleto. 

I'm sorry that I tagged Cainey and and sorry that Cainey couldn't hold OOC information from in game but as you said in your report, there was more than 10 minutes difference in the time I was in chat and on the server, so I'm still confused about what I'm actually being reported for? Doing my duty as a cop to help the other cops when I want to take a break from a war that is complete aids on my Ballas character?🤔 

Last edited by a moderator:
No discussion to come to TS and happened just after cainey and was reported, what a coincidence. 
We did discuss it in TS, which is when you said you were no where near the situation on your cop. You were insistent on this. Why did you lie?
Like I said, I got home from work, replied to Cainey's report and then created this report. I was instructed to make this report hours before Caineys report was uploaded so your logic makes no sense to me.

due to your gang making such a silly mistake you're trying to make some collateral damage so it doesn't look so bad
Irrelevant but also incorrect as shown in my replies on that particular report.

To add to this, why would I want to involve myself in a RDM fest up in paleto where Vagos are just shooting police on site?
We didn't shoot first, but you clearly did want to be involved because you went there.

I'm sure Norman can also confirm I was on radio asking what was happening and him also confirming that he himself was in a shop back room defending, with a number of people downed and me and Glenn trying to get them out safely.
The point I am making is that within 10minutes exactly you went from Twitch chat to on scene. I don't know how you can't see that that is wrong. If you know OOC there is such a big situation going on that you have been watching you shouldn't be logging on mid scenario and then appearing on scene. 

I said in TS that my car was an Audi A4 that we arrived with 3 other traffic units trying to get plates of those involved. Myself and Glenn both got shot on site and respawned? I'm struggling to see what the problem is, still😂

Its not irrelevant, this report is up because Vagos was reported. Simple. I honestly expected better from yourself.

It doesn't matter if you didn't shoot first, the whole scenario was just gunshots, no RP whatsoever. The reason we went to Paleto is as stated above. My character is in fact Road traffic and not firearms. 

Finally, there is no rule against your last statement. Everything I found out, I found out in game which in my last reply I've told you how. I'll not replying anymore as I find this report appalling and really think this is nothing but a weak attempt of getting someone banned because of a report against Vagos, which is clear as day meta'd. 

-PJ

Can you please stay on topic.

This report is up as advised by @Stavikand @TinyBigJackoin a discord ticket at 10.30am this morning. There was no report on Cainey at this time so please talk logical sense as a minimum in your replies.

Your exact words in TS when I said I heard your voice was - Yeah I wasn't anywhere near there so it wasn't me. You never mentioned anything about being in an Audi or coming to the scene, you literally emphasised that you were not at the shoot out once in front of a whole liason full of people. 

The problem is you logged onto a police character knowing there was an active situation going on that you would end up involved in and you did. Within 12 minutes you were dead at the situation in question. I had to stop streaming for the exact reason of people like you exploiting twitch streams for their own gain that is why I feel so heavily about the subject.

I will reply once staff have looked into the timings and reviewed my screenshots.

I guess I will have to reply to this a bit more since you obviously don't know how to make any sense, or listen. Clearly.

Your exact words in TS when I said I heard your voice was - Yeah I wasn't anywhere near there so it wasn't me. You never mentioned anything about being in an Audi or coming to the scene, you literally emphasised that you were not at the shoot out once in front of a whole liason full of people. 
I mentioned in a room full of people that me and Glenn both died in that situation, when we arrived on scene with 3 other traffic cars. I myself, went on the bridge. Up and over the gunshots, nowhere near the gunfire at the first, trying to gather number plates as it is my job as RPU to do so, and was instructed to do so. I didn't emphasise not being there as that would contradict anything I've previously said. 

The problem is you logged onto a police character knowing there was an active situation going on that you would end up involved in and you did. Within 12 minutes you were dead at the situation in question. I had to stop streaming for the exact reason of people like you exploiting twitch streams for their own gain that is why I feel so heavily about the subject.
I'm not going to log on as PJ, as it's not the most RP based character right now with this war going on, the constant bickering with Triads etc. You saying " I had to stop streaming for the exact reason of people like you exploiting twitch streams for their own gain", I never exploited anything in fact, I went on to play cop and do what that character is meant to do which is gather evidence of people breaking the law. I'm sure logs can also see Wyatt didn't kill anyone on scene, neither did Glenn and we were there to gather evidence. What personal gain am I getting from this? My character is there to do his job. Am I just not meant to play my fed because of something going on? All the information I was given was found out in game and clearly you don't like that fact. For some strange reason? idk maybe another report that is up currently, maybe not. 

I'm sure staff can easily find out these things and tell you the same I have. I don't appreciate being called out for exploiting a stream to personally gain from it as my character definitely wasn't there to get shot in the first place.

OOC and in game, PJ has no quarrels with Vagos or any of their members in fact I'd say they get along well. What do I have to gain on any of my characters by playing as Wyatt and trying to have a bit of fun?

-PJ

Just looked through this properly. NOT my cop car. It's not even the same car as the shooter's car on the beach? Which makes me think you're trying as hard as possible to find any sort of evidence against me because you know I indeed haven't done anything wrong.

I think without a staff commenting further my opinion is because of this report on Cainey and the information we gave you last night that there was going to be a report put up for Cainey, when you had no intentions of reporting me for anything last night when you knew I was there, then the ticket went up with the information you had of Cainey being reported and after made a report on myself and trying to insinuate I had anything to gain from going on as cop at that point in time. I was watching the stream whilst eating food, and hopped on after the fact. Don't try saying you tried to resolve anything to staff because you never spoke about reporting me until this report was put up. The discussion last night was about Cainey. I'm sorry but if staff can't see this is to try get revenge for Cainey then idk how not with all the information I have given. 

In no way did I use out of character information to influence Wyatt's actions in the course of roleplay. All throughout the shootout there was panic alarms and gunshot reports in that area, I switched to the freq that the panic alarms were coming from and was told by Raymond fowler at first that multiple officers have been fired upon and Norman's cop also told me on OPS2 more information where I then went with 3 other traffic units that consisted of Stuart (staff) who could possibly corroborate. Wyatt and Glenn like I said was there to collect evidence. In no way did I do anything influenced by any stream. As much as you'd like to believe that, what I have said is fact.

(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Apologies for the long wait.

However, before I make a decision, I need to ask a question. @PJ Shinoda-Adams, if you were active in the twitch chat 10 minutes prior to this, what made you decide to involve yourself in the situation? 

Apologies for the long wait.

However, before I make a decision, I need to ask a question. @PJ Shinoda-Adams, if you were active in the twitch chat 10 minutes prior to this, what made you decide to involve yourself in the situation? 
To give you my perspective play by play,

I was eating dinner, in a discord call with Ballas. A few of us were watching the same stream. I was already planning on going on as my cop character as the war with Triads was in my eyes boring and I wasn't enjoying it too much before now. 

The reason for me attending the situation in Paleto was about 15 panic alarms going off in that area. I then went on to the same freq where the panic alarms were going off and was asked to attend the incident, with 3 other RPU units. We were there to gather evidence for plate numbers etc etc. As a cop should in RPU. I honestly didn't even think when I turned the twitch stream off, that the situation would be still ongoing but obviously it was. In no way did anything I had seen influence me going up to Paleto, the reason behind everything that my character did was all from other officers communicating and telling us where to go (senior officers). 

Here is a picture of me planning on going on as cop before the stuff at paleto even happened.

https://imgur.com/L5yD3Rp

Aight, let's wrap this up.

So, looking through all the evidence and the responses, I don't see any rule that's been broken. Therefore, I'll be declining this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back