What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

What was the funniest, unexpected situation you had on the server

SemiBanana

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
This server can be crazy and filled with funny moments and unexpected ones.

But what was a situation that you remember all the time?

Two guys drove into the back of my benson a few nights ago on their motorbikes. I closed the boot up and rolled the vehicle and they blew up and died. I took one of their bikes and went on my way laughing my ass off. 

• Haha
Reactions: Tom
Short version: Superwomen saved the day and then got run over twice and almost died.

For me it has to be my second week in the server.

I was doing taxi (as you do) and I picked up someone and turns out it was their first day in the city.

I was driving them to their destination when my game sort of lagged and the car ended up in this insanly tight spot, when we got out, superwomen (that's our official name for her) stopped to help out and managed to pull the car out of this spot (trust me it was not easy).

She then got run over twice, I got run over then some guy came over to rob us but decided not too for whatever reason and  then we thought a mechanic was going to rob the taxi but turns out he was fixing it.

Honestly the way this all happened in a span of a coupe of minutes was too funny

@Cal Wain This was too funny 

23 hours ago, Cal Wain said:

Think this is definitely up there with one of the funniest times I've experienced I think @Darren Bridgescan agree 😂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back