What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 686 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbruh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Grimes

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 686

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/29/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 100

What best describes this incident ?: VRDM - VDM - BAITING - EXPLOIT

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and Marcus Thomson were on patrol. There was a car that was flying through red lights and then we stopped the car. The individual stopped for us, Marcus got out of our vehicle to speak to the individual. The suspect then starts to drive away, Marcus gets back into the car.

We were in a chase with this suspect for about 6 minutes, then the vehicle starts to smoke. The suspects decamps from vehicle. We then ID: 686 comes into play and runs me and Marcus over trying to kill us. No words or anything have been said up until this point from either ID:686 or his friend who initially started an FTS with us.

They both get into the red car that ran us over, me and Marcus start shooting at the car, I pop a tyre of the car and we both get back into the interceptor, we drive down to PDM car shop where they both were out of the car running about.

We chased them again for a couple of minutes while they were on foot/on bicycle etc. ID: 686 then a minute later comes driving down the wrong way of traffic and crashes into us with a dumpster truck and disables our car. We got the car fixed, then drove around legion and he jumps out of the dumpster ruck and then into a black car, the casually says 'Why are you pulling us over?'.

We get into another short chase with this person, he drives into a deadend and we box him in beside the gym near ballas carwash. They both get out of the car, we tased ID: 686. The undercover policeman on the motorbike then cuffs the suspect./ Then he starts to rag doll, and looks like he doesn't have cuffs on now andf looks like he keeps ragdolling.

I ran away to try looking for the other suspect. I then ran back to Marcus as I couldn't find his friend, he then stops ragdolling and ends up punching Marcus and myself with knuckle dusters downing us both when he was suppose to be in cuffs if he didn't rag doll this wouldn't have occurred.

Throughout this whole situation the only thing I remember him saying was, which I already quoted 'Why are you pulling us over'. I think he said one other thing outside the dealership saying he was like officer officer officer, I did nothing wrong, I'm not involved. something like that, but the Video link will be here to preview anyways.

Time Stamps:
Vehicle stops: 00:13
Vehicle drives off: 00:32
ID: 686 comes and VRDM Marcus and myself: 06:55
I pop suspects tyre: 07:13
ID: 686 Crashes into us in a garbage truck: 11:05
ID: 686 gets out of the garbage truck and jumps into a black car beside legion: 12:24
Vehicle gets boxed: 13:22
ID 686 gets cuffed: 14:06
ID: 686 stops rag dolling: 15:35

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/VmM6Kv5Ahpg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi mate, sorry this has taken so long. 

You've far more patience than I. Would've shot that guy long before he started punching you with knuckle dusters. 

Do you have the exact time this happened? 

Your session logs and that if '686' are conflicting... want to ensure I have the right person.

@Nimbruh

Hey Fluqi, not a problem.

Yeah I probably should have just starting shooting him tbh right away haha

It would have been at 01:20 on the 4th Of April, my video file was the 3rd of April when I started recording so I mixed up the date.

@Fluqi

Hey, this one has dragged out for too long.

Good thing is that player is already very very banned. So thats good! 
But i will put this report as actioned and thank you for putting it up  🙂

Report Actioned.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back