What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Mechanic shops

Im_Big_Red

Hey everyone, just wanted to get your input on an idea that me and my guys have had.

So in my previous cities, the garage/LS customs shop in Paleto was citizen run just like "Tire Nutz" & "Auto Exotic".

Would this not be an idea to turn that into a mechanic shop aswell, as If you are in the city it's a 14 mile round trip to Paleto to recover someones vehicle. People who do a lot of work at the top of the island don't have anywhere to get those services.

So as an idea can this be offered as a business? Same as police and NHS, Rarely see people stationed up there, you are always waiting 5 to 10 mins for a responce.

Nothing stopping you from taking over one of the places up north paleto/Sandy way (theres about 5 places i think) and RP'ing it as your own shop

But you will need to show the effort/RP over a course of quite a few months to get access to things like AE/Tyre Nutz do

tire nutz and auto exotic started out as nothing. they understand the struggles. speak to them. express your plans work with them. and maybe they will return the same opinion and give you a helping hand. 

Back in the Day TireNutz and Auto had nothing no access to storage or ordering stock in it was fully roleplay bases on our ends, after months of roleplay we was given the opportunity to have these things for us but it was through hard work and dedication to spending the time and putting the effort into the shop and the roleplay - Roleplay over everything.

We understand that it takes a long time to gain the opportunity that we have and to gain access to the kits is not going to be given easy but due to that we understand the other mechanic shop can not function without them so Come to US TireNutz or AutoExotic and we can discus business within RP.

Love TireNutz.

Back