What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Ares Dion - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares Dion

Unban Appeal for Ares Dion 

In-game Name: Ares Dion

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198187915711

Ban ID: $$rpuk8229$$

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hi, The ban reason given was c2.3 which is combat logging. Combat logging refers to logging out whilst in any form of RP scenario which is a form of exploiting.

Why should we unban you ?: The last time I was on the server was right before 8pm storm on the 30th. I logged off due to storm coming in and made sure to log off at my house once I parked up my car, which I gather is what you usually do right before storm. When I was done putting everything away storm was coming in less than two minutes so seeing as I could not do anything else I left. I have no recollection of being a part of any rp scenario before I quit the game and I am honestly just confused if I am missing out on anything that I should have been aware off. The message I got afterwards when I tried to login the next day says I got banned a whole day after the last point I was in city which just confuses me even more. If there is any further information as to why I was banned I would appreciate if I can find out so that I can learn from it, but honestly I have no idea why it says I am banned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Do you log out alot?

I would say nothing I deem over the top only when I’m done playing for a while or to refresh because of a bug occurring. Never during an active scenario 

Hello @Ares Dion

You have now been Unbanned, Don't waste this opportunity!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back