What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Darren Kamara - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren Kamara

Unban Appeal for Darren Kamara 

In-game Name: Darren Kamara

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198118820189

Ban ID: !!rpuk7781!!

Reason given for your ban: (C1.2) Discrimination https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/137291-report-a-player-262-and-603-gta-rp/

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to using discriminatory language towards another member of a community

Why should we unban you ?: I understand what I did was wrong and unnecessary, no one should have to experience that language in the community therefore I want to apologise to anyone who was offended by my choice of words and attitude in the situation. I did not mean to do harm or to do this out of spite, doing this was a clear violation of the community rules which are in place to prevent people from what I have done from remaining in the community.

In the event which my appeal is granted, I would like to begin by building a positive image of myself within the community by joining a whitelisted faction such as the NHS or the Police Force so that I can engage and be surrounded by more of a positive roleplay experience that is provided instead of just grinding for money or being some low-level thug robbing people. Recently after my ban, I've recently started speaking with a friend who played on the server with me who was at the situation although he wasn't involved and he's told me positive things about the server/community which is making me wish for the opportunity to return to the server if this appeal is accepted.

I completely understand the reasoning behind my punishment and take full responsibility for breaking the rules and I will understand that if my ban is not lifted due to the severity of the situation no member of the community should have had to experience the language that AlanS/Rafiki encountered.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

It's all well and good being apologetic now, months after the fact. 

What about in the moment?

Are you that type of person in real life? A racist? Do you often go around spewing out disgusting remarks to people of a different race/ethnicity than yourself?

@FluqiThank you for taking the time out your day to respond to this it is gladly appreciated.

What about in the moment?
I'll be honest in the moment I was not apologetic, I was messing around with another person and wasn't thinking about the words I used and didn't realise the harm I was doing. It wasn't until after this happened where I was on my own and out the moment I realised how wrong and disgusting this was of me. I totally own up to my actions although I was with someone else that did change the way I was acting I understand I have a mind of my own and the stuff that came from me should not have in any circumstance.

Are you that type of person in real life? A racist? Do you often go around spewing out disgusting remarks to people of a different race/ethnicity than yourself?
I would not consider myself this type of person who would be going around and spewing out disgusting remarks to people of a different race/ethnicity than myself. Since this situation, I have realised it was extremely wrong of me and I can assure you nothing like this will ever happen again. I apologise deeply to anyone who has been offended by my comments.

Look, I've seen people blurt out a racist word in the heat of the moment. Don't get me wrong, that too is unacceptable here but your outburst seems to have been more prolonged and more filled with hate than most. What made you do this?

Hi @Bowenthank you for taking the time out of your day to respond to this it is gladly appreciated. The thing that made me do this was thinking it was funny at the time however I did not realise the implications that would come from this. I did not mean to cause harm through the words I said and the manner they were delivered in. In the moment I was playing with some friends that are shown in the original report the thought in my head was to try and get a laugh out of the people I was surrounded by, I understand that this was quite frankly stupid to try make a joke out of such behaviour and language and realise it was immature of me to do so. 

So, if a chance is given to return. What's the plan?

Hi @Stavikthank you for replying to this unban, If I were to be given the opportunity to return I would look at joining a faction such as NHS to engage in more positive roleplay and try build up my reputation within the community. Due to the fact I know 2 of my friends are currently in the NHS and I feel like it would be a good place to start.

I really hope you have learnt you lesson and the break has given you a bit of a wake up that this sort of language will not be tollerated here and shouldn't anywhere to be perfectly honest, I hope you use this second chance wisely as this will be your only time with another similar outburst again will find you never returning

UNBANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back