What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Shop staff able to pull out items from shop for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Investor
Investor
Atleast this is the case for shop staff at Madre Patricias Minimart. Seemed to happen after yesterdays update.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yhe this needs to be fixed or added as a permission for people/ make it  so you can change the price to 0£  or add an option to go into "Employee mode" or something like that to take stuff out and if possible something that could be logged in the Discord webhook

Last edited by a moderator:
Yhe this needs to be fixed or added as a permission for people/ make it  so you can change the price to 0£  or add an option to go into "Employee mode" or something like that to take stuff out and if possible something that could be logged in the Discord webhook
A button for "employee mode" would be very nice, sucks having to adjust price to 1£ to take out apples/oranges for smoothies and change them back again. I guess this would have to be a suggestion on its own heyho

A button for "employee mode" would be very nice, sucks having to adjust price to 1£ to take out apples/oranges for smoothies and change them back again. I guess this would have to be a suggestion on its own heyho
Not just the fact you change the price but also the fact someone can go there and steal while you are moving the stuff.

Employee mode would be a the optimal solution to this and obviously there should be a premission for that the owner can change for this "Employee mode"

This isn't a bug, it's been like this since the permission system was added. If you have access to the shop front then you can put items in and also take items out for free.

This isn't a bug, it's been like this since the permission system was added. If you have access to the shop front then you can put items in and also take items out for free.
I see, this is kind of inconvenient for us at Marabunta as we all use this shop 24/7 and we got multiple employees. I am guessing I just got to make a suggestion to make a "employee mode" as stated above.

I see, this is kind of inconvenient for us at Marabunta as we all use this shop 24/7 and we got multiple employees. I am guessing I just got to make a suggestion to make a "employee mode" as stated above.
I could add a separate permission to take stuff out for free? Plus I don't see why anyone would not use the employee mode if they are able to as who would want to pay for stuff if they are able to get it for free.

I could add a separate permission to take stuff out for free? Plus I don't see why anyone would not use the employee mode if they are able to as who would want to pay for stuff if they are able to get it for free.
It is not free, we have to pay to import the goods and when we buy smooties, plastic bags, milk etc its 1000's of £ which do not go back into the shop. If you could add a option to be able to change back/forth in the shop menu and as a permission that would be absolutely amazing 🙂

It is not free, we have to pay to import the goods and when we buy smooties, plastic bags, milk etc its 1000's of £ which do not go back into the shop.
I think you misunderstood, what I meant was with the idea of "employee mode" most employees would probably always have the mode enabled just so they don't have to pay for items they take out.

If you could add a option to be able to change back/forth in the shop menu and as a permission
I could do the permission however it would be done that if you have permission then you can take items out for free but if you don't then you'd pay.

I could do the permission however it would be done that if you have permission then you can take items out for free but if you don't then you'd pay.
That sounds like a good resolution!

I think you misunderstood, what I meant was with the idea of "employee mode" most employees would probably always have the mode enabled just so they don't have to pay for items they take out.

This might be a stretch but you think it would be possible to also show on the webhook if people take stuff out of the front desk (Employees if they  have the permission)?

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back