What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Triads - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadworth

In the shadows
Dev Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joseph Tadworth

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Triads

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 145

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, Baiting, Trolling (throwing yourself in front of vehicle), Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Baiting - Whilst on patrol with Louis and Riley, we were dealing with a broken down lorry next to Legion Lower. A male wearing all black arrived and immidiately was obsructive. I told him to drive on the correct side of the road, which he refused. I activated my blue lights as we were called to gunshots in the north of the city.

7c5bec451e260600bb40567b654c33e4.jpg

(See on my minimap the location of the gunshots). The bike followed us, I made attempts to stop the bike from following us (in RP, if somebody is following a police vehicle on blues - procedure is to stop and deal with them for the traffic offence). To do this I initially tried speaking to the person on the bike, who said he wanted us to "prove we're going to an emergency call" (words to that effect). Obviously, that isn't justification to break traffic laws. I attempted to stop the man on the bike to speak to him, he failed to stop, and in combination with two other riders, drove to the Triads turf. From this point the member of the Triads who we asked to get off the bike immidiately started calling up on his radio, saying "I'VE GOT SOME CUNTS COPS HERE".

Trolling - The riders of all three bikes continuously drove in front of me, and repeatedly shouted "whats your badge number, that's a court case, do you want to go to court" (and other words to this effect).

RDM - Upon arrival at the Triads turf, I told the male he was under arrest for failure to stop for police. He then pulled a knife and without saying anything stabbed me. The rest of the Triads gang proceeded to shoot Riley and Louis who were in the car with me. After stabbing me, the male immidiately said "shoot cops" on his radio.

This situation escelated from us asking somebody to drive on the right side of the road, to me being stabbed and a large firefight. I believe the Triads deliberately baited us into the pursuit and drove us back to their compound as they wanted a fight with Police. They provided minimal RP and made very little attempt to speak to us throughout the entire scenario. In my 7 years playing here I have not once made a report, this is by far the worst roleplaying experience I've had on RPUK (Altis or FiveM).

I have not attempted to resolve this situation as I do not know the names of any of the people involved.

Video is from Louis' POV & this is the maximum length we can get from his recording.
This is my first ever report so if I've missed anything or more detail is needed please let me know.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gou_y4c-mMs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tadworth,

Are you willing to talk about the incident on TS? If so i would like to have a talk! If not then than ill respect that choice and put in a full response. 

( can the comment above this be deleted someone reacted that wasn’t even there for the situation ) 

Ill leave this up too staff

Hello there @Jet Shinoda-Long, @Tadworth!

I hope you're doing well tonight.
I apologize for us taking our time with the decision. 

Jet Shinoda-Long 
(G1.3) Baiting - you were found baiting, from my point of view you were taking deliberate actions to create this outcome. 
(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - The whole situation was very poor, you go on a small chase, end up at Triads, where you decide to stab Tadworth, with Poor-RP | Almost no-RP build up at all. 

I would personally expect better from you considering the position you are in. 

Albo Reli
(G1.2)[SIZE=medium] Random Death Match (RDM) - You shot Louis without any prior involvement in the RP. I understand that you saw your gang-higher-up stab so you kind of went "gun blazing" - And I understand at the initial thought you maybe went "I will protect my higher up" - You all were also out of colors, you'd need to ensure within RP that you are involved, simply by being on turf doesn't mean YOU ARE that Gang-Member.  You will be receiving a warning. [/SIZE]

Report Accepted

Jet Shinoda-Long - Ban: RDM | Baiting 
Duration: 7 Day Ban (FBS) 

Albo Reli - Warning: RDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back