What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Jay Morgan? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Johnson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fisher Hendry

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jay Morgan?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was requested to transport 2 prisoners to bollingbrook. As you will see i put both in the van but when we got there Jay had disappeared. I dont have the session ID but he was police report 19684. I reached out in OOC but got no reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/3x12ULmPDDs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @wilsy007

I believe the name you have given is incorrect if you could double check the players name with the officers or looking back on recordings.

Hello @wilsy007

I've reviewed the footage and looked into this on my side, I've looked into the two player's you have given me and their connections does not align with the timestamp in the video due to that reason and no ID's have been provided unfortunately due to the lacking of evidence I am unable to proceed.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back