What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diab

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kindred Montana

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: Respawning/Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hello,

My friend was getting robbed, and he sent the gps and we caught up with the guys and one of them had a strap on him.

I shot and killed him, and we wanted to get the strap, so we visited Dr.Coat Hanger

As i was Rping, giving him medical attention of that of a criminal and was doing whats necessary for a crim to keep him alive, he waited for his respawn timer and respawned, even though in the clip it shows that i told him to hang in there and continue the RP scenario. Unfortuntely i took his session heads and recorded the whole thing, but my Medal application was not working. So i had to take the video from my friends point of view which unfortuntely does not have Session Heads.

My ID at the time was 925.

If you check the logs 15 minutes prior to the incident you can see the combat logs of who died by gun shots to identify the person.

This honestly ruined the RP scenario, and was literally proven to be winner mentality since he'd rather respawn and lose the gun than give it to us and make it out alive.

Thank you

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/h6gZhDuDpjBC0/I8FTUhDl3pxh?invite=cr-MSwyZUIsNTk4MjcxNDQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi,

I was the player on the floor in this clip - could you please submit a longer video because 15minutes prior to me dying you pulled up when I was speaking to your friend with no gun out. A player on a bike(did not get their session head) came and started shooting at me and my friends for no apparent reason which at that moment I believe I had no gun pulled out and there were quite a few people there so you would not know who is who but I was targeted specifically. Also, as your friend had his items removed from him so there was no possible way for him to get in contact with you unless it was through contact outside of roleplay. 

In regards to ‘respawning’ I had no idea about these ‘doctors’ allowing you to respawn me at that time - I was told I’d be fine but realistically at that moment in time I presumed I would die anyway hence why once the timer ended I respawned(My POV in the car was the car’s dashboard, it did not allow me to see that you were on the floor trying to resurrect me). I understand how this may look to you and how it ruined your roleplay circumstance but I’ve came back to the city after a year break and did not realise that after you die you don’t immediately respawn.

Thank you,

Hexzino

Hello Hexzino, 

Thank you for your reply. In regards to the person on the bike, it was myself who came and shot you. 

The person you had previously tried to rob with a gun, had sent GPS coordinates since you did not take his phone and explained the situation. He told me to get my strap and come. 

Once i came, i did not immedietly target you since the description of the guy threatining with a gun was all in black, and i had shot one of my mates as well.

Anyway, i will give you the benefit of the doubt since you had a break from the city, and did not know about the doctor etc etc. But for future reference, after the 15 minutes timer. There is a clear one hour timer after that, which would suggest that you could stay alive. And i did literally tell you that we will save you and stay after the timer.

As long as you have learned about all this for future references, i dont see why i should proceed with the report. My intention is not for people to get banned for people to actually RP scnearios and not only want to "win" it is a collective experience for all individuals on the server, and the increase of rules breaks is ruining the experience for all. 

Thank you,

Hi Diab,

I appreciate your response to this scenario. I just confirmed with one of my friends and he did confirm with me that he did forget to take the victims phone off him, so I do sincerely apologise on that part.

In regards to me being targeted when you arrived, from my perspective when I ran up from the dock first all I heard was gunshots and presumed they were coming in my direction as I heard somebody say “You’re going to die now”.

I very much appreciate your patience and understanding as I did not realise that you would not immediately respawn. I will for sure keep this in mind for the next time I ever come into this type of scenario.

Thank you for not going ahead with this report. P.S - That was a clean headshot you got on me whilst I was running😂

Kind regards,

Hexzino

Good morning @DiabApologies for the delay in response to the report, Just to confirm you would like the report taken down? 

Hello there @Diab!

Could you confirm you want this report taken down? 
We want to be 100% sure of this. Thank you in advance. 

Hello @Stuart& @Mike Wolfie

Apologies for the late reply, from what was said he acknowledges his mistakes and won’t repeat them. I’m satisfied with that and I would want to take down the report.

Ofcourse it is up to staff should you have other opinions. 

Thank you 

It's not really a rule-break to respawn when someone is trying to save you, its your own decision to do so by obviously losing all items in the process, since the report has been requested to be closed, I will close it.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back