What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 1016 and Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexzino

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hex Zino

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1016 and Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 732

What best describes this incident ?: ID 1016 Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This player crashed into my bike as he was doing his mechanic job in his truck, then instead of slowing down he kept going which was completely fine. I made the judgement to instead rob him for what he had on him instead he and his friend decided to talk via discord or some other sort of different third party communication outside the roleplay and came and attacked me. I unfortunately did not get this part but the part I got was when I was clearly putting them into my vehicle but as soon as I put 1016 into the vehicle he decided to combat log. His friend did the exact same thing but unfortunately my clip cut during that part. I waited around the area for a little as I had a few calls to make and there he appeared again, soon as 1016 saw me he instantly logged out again. This ruined my whole RP scenario and as it was late at night (6:32AM), he expected he could get away with something like this. I firmly believe this is something that should not be allowed exceptionally after it was a second occurrence of this from this player. He clearly did not "lag" out as soon as he connected and heard me he instantly logged back off. I wish my audio for the other player was working at the time but you can clearly see that this was a form of combat logging played by 1016.

This was the first occurrence of him combat logging
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ho45CdgsNbYdF/d1337PdTnWiK?invite=cr-MSxZOFAsNjIxMzkxNDEs

This second clip shows that ID 1016 combat logging back in after whilst I was still in the area., His new ID 1019
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ho57PTcilQFUe/d1337nKhf5M1?invite=cr-MSxyNzcsNjIxMzkxNDEs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ho57PTcilQFUe/d1337EATlVHR?invite=cr-MSxZalYsNjIxMzkxNDEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi

It was me who was apparently combat logging, This is entirely FALSE. By the other videos you can see here had taken my voice is unable to be heard, i /me told him i will be restarting my game  but he has conviniently left that out the clip for some reason, I did come back to the city and you did drown me so I do not see the issue here? He managed to drown me even when my voiceboxn was not working as he was so eager to complete the scene i just went with it, I have no idea why you have decided to report me when the scene was completed. You have been tormenting since i got onto the server for no apparent reason. I do not appreciate how he has cut the clips to make me seem like i am in thee wrong, this is not doing anyone any good. I hope i can speak to you to resolve this issue

Also, you are talking about using discord? I was not sure if he could hear me but my yellow voice indicator was flashing speaking. The possible reason he did not manage to hear my voice could be 2 reasons. My voicebox was broken or he was in his TOXIC discord, right ? Lets talk about that as well. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

In regards to you combat logging, this was blatantly obvious from the clips, the staff can check evidence from logs to see whether this was a purpose combat log. But if it was you restarting your game, why did you log out straight after once you appeared again the second clip? My voicebox was working correctly, but unfortunately my Medal is not picking up actual gameplay voice which I'm still in the midst of fixing. 

I have nothing against you or your friends, it's just not fun roleplaying when you manage to do the same thing to me and I genuinely take the hit and roleplay the scenario out as you should be but then when this occurs to yourself you combat log out which ruins the fun of roleplaying. You did NOT drown, I please advise the staff to check this through the logs as I got part-way to the pier and that's when you combat logged. As for the clips being cut, the clip ended there where you combat logged. In my eyes it was clear that you were using discord, as two of your buddys appeared out of nowhere when I was robbing you and you had no means to contact them unless it was obviously discord or teamspeak.

My voicebox was broken or he was in his TOXIC discord, right?
As for this, our voicebox was working completely fine for me as we communicated throughout the whole roleplay but all you said was 'RDM' etc etc and it was clearly not as we roleplayed the whole situation. For the 'TOXIC DISCORD' part, I don't understand where that's coming from as you can clearly tell I was speaking to you and nobody else? I use a radio in game if I want to communicate with any friends.

I don't mind speaking with you to resolve this issue whether this may be over the official Roleplay.co.uk Teamspeak or elsewhere as I see it may be completely different in your eyes. Thank you for replying as I see there are things that were confusing for both of us.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Hexzino

I hope we're well today. 
There was quite a bit of silly stuff going on.  

(1016 | 1019)

I will be checking on my side to find out more about this situation, if you've more to add this would be the perfect time, I will be updating you with my results and the potential outcome of this situation. 

Thank you for your patience! 🙂 

Hi Mike,

This situation between me and Hex has already been resolved. Hopefully he can see this and also update you on the same thing

Hello @weemz(And @Hexzino)

I will wait once Hexzino has confirmed or denied this.
In the mean time, please sit tight.

Hello there @Hexzino

Wonderful to hear, I hope for the sake of the two that were involved that this won't happen again. 
Upon your request I will be closing this report as you claim it to be resolved. 

THANK YOU for reporting this to us and I apologize for this taking a short while. 
This report will be DENIED | Upon Your Request.

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back