What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Car/passenger issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Antrim

I have noticed an issue that has happened when getting into an out of a car that has a passenger in it. Ive only had it happen at the smelter (exit vehicle go to smelt come back to vehicle 5 minutes approx. later) and also I have seen it happen when exiting a building (house) whilst an associate is sat in the car waiting outside (so that car doesnt despawn). 

It doesnt happen every time but sometimes when the passenger remains IN the vehicle for the whole period as the driver i get back in and cannot pull off, the car doesnt want to move. The only way to "reset" it is to get both people out of the car and then get back in as the driver before the passenger enters the vehicle. 

In both of the above scenarios the passenger was idle in the vehicle for a few minutes (gone to toilet or grabbing a drink or some other short AFK). 

No idea if this makes sense or helps but I tried to explain it as best I could. 

Whilst I understand this is annoying, this is most likely a FiveM issue our devs won't be able to fix (similar to your char freezing when trying to enter a vehicle at times or being unable to unlock a vehicle).

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back