What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Clothing Bug - Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it supposed to? Youre taking of your shirt not your tie? I want to keep my chain on when i take the shirt off, just as an example.

Is it supposed to? Youre taking of your shirt not your tie? I want to keep my chain on when i take the shirt off, just as an example.
When you activate the top option it takes off everything - shirt, jacket etc… I believe the tie is the only piece of clothing it leaves on. 

it’s the same with police uniforms for example - it takes off everything except the bodycam and radio which looks a bit weird. 

@Chris McCain body cam are under «bag» attire so you are able to take them off. As for ties ive made a suggestion to be able to take off ties, chains, shoes, earrings etc!

@Chris McCain body cam are under «bag» attire so you are able to take them off. As for ties ive made a suggestion to be able to take off ties, chains, shoes, earrings etc!
That might be a better option to be fair. It’s just strange since the top option is there and takes off everything except them. Even a separate option to take ties etc… off would work. 

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back