What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - JamesRicci_UNBAN - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for JamesRicci_UNBAN 

In-game Name: James Ricci

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561199076157597

Ban ID: can't find server to find ban id

Reason given for your ban: c 1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to being involved in a group who at the time insulted staff and management and got mass banned

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned as I have shown after being denied twice that I can behave my self on the forums and am not my old self who would throw a hissy fit and childish actions which got me into this position in the first place, I believe and would love to show the community and staff team that if given a chance to be unbanned from the server I would never act like I did in the past and once again I severely apologise for my childish actions from the past which should of never been seen in this community. As said in the past I understand that if I'm given a chance back that this is my final chance in this community and one single rule break would mean I'm gone for good which I respect. I understand from past appeals that some staff members don't believe I could of changed or that I'm actually sorry for the past but I believe the only way I can prove this to you guys is by being awarded my final chance in this community and proving myself to the community and staff team, which I will cherish and understand I'm on the thinnest line. I would like to also say before this event leading to my ban took place I had never been banned or warned and only kicks I received was afk and spam of in-game twitter. i used to love being a member of this community and would mean a lot to be let back to prove myself.

Links to my previous appeals:
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/135405-unban-appeal-jamesricci_unban-gta-rp/
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/137474-unban-appeal-jamesricci_unban-gta-rp/

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi!

Remember me?
Would you say you have grown up in the last month?

Hello Stavik,

Yes I remember you, thank you for replying , I would like to say in the last 7/8 months I've been banned I've been through a lot irl and believe I have changed and grown up and matured since I was last part of this community. Like I've stated in my previous appeals I severely apologise and regret all my previous childish actions. I was previously told in my first appeal that I " throw hissy fits" and I believe that accepting my last two denials and not having a " hissy fit " proves how I have changed from when I was previously banned and believe that's the first step to proving I've changed and not the same person I was when banned. I hope you see a chance to give me my finally chance to prove in the server and community I've changed and realise one fuck up will be me gone forever. Once again I severely apologise to everyone I offended back when I did these childish actions.             

Hello Charles, 

Thankyou for your reply, as I've stated before I am no longer in contact with the people from when all this happened. 

Actions that you took back then, whether or not this was because you were easily influenced by others or not doesn't change the fact that you still decided to take said actions. 

Why now should we consider giving you another chance when you've already had yours?

What is going to make you a positive addition to our server if we let you back in?

Hello Fluqi, 

Thank you for the reply. From what I can remember off the top of my head this 1.6 ban is my only ever ban and this would be my first second chance. I believe I deserve this  second chance because yes as you mentioned even if I was easily influenced I still did these actions and I fully own up to them , regret them and apologise for them. Also since being banned I've taken time irl to change and also been to other rp communities like no pixel to better my roleplay and community attitude/behaviour. I also believe that i have proven i am a different person by being denied twice and not reacting or showing any disrespect on the forums like the old me most likely would and believe the way I can prove myself is by being given another chance in the server/community and show you guys I've changed.

What is going to make me a positive addition to our server if you let you back in? 

I believe after being apart of different roleplay communities and attempting roleplay through different ways, character types and situations. I think I can be a positive addition to the server by using my new roleplay skills and attitude. I have had a few new roleplay experiences and if I was let back I have so many different roleplay ideas and character I would like to play and use to make fun rp for others and also business rp for others. Also after my no pixel experience I fell in love with fivem racing and after seeing you guys add racing rp I'm excited to get involved.

Run me through what you know about the following names;

Chance Ricci 

Astro Ricci

Hello Fluqi, 

Once again thank you for your reply. Let me run you through what I know about the following names, before being banned from RPUK I also played a 100k or die server when I wasn't playing RPUK. The names mentioned above were people from that server who had never played an actual RP server and wanted to see the server I came from, From what I can remember they didn't break any rules apart from being associated with me (a 1.6 community member) and using my in game twitter account which was only meant to be used as a joke so people would think I was back. I will own up and say this all went down in a discord call but was never intended to hurt the community or server was to just show these people who have never roleplayed what an RP server is like and the server I came from. Once again this was never an action with the intent to hurt the server or community.   

I don't quite understand how you went from someone who was very committed to the server to someone who decided to have a tantrum and end it the way you did.

That being said in your last appeal, I wasn't prepared to take the risk on unbanning you and questioned how much someone could actually mature in that short period of time, so I decided to deny the appeal but allow you to still be sort of involved in discussion via the forums by not restricting your access, basically It was a test. When people go out like you did and come back and get denied they go out again in a similar fashion. You however decided to not react and passed the test.

Therefore I will be giving you another chance, you may have passed the test however there is still a long road to recovery for your actions. Stay out of trouble and you won't have any issues. Get in trouble, you won't get another chance. Consider this your golden ticket. 

Unbanned.

Welcome back.

Please have a read of the rules before logging onto the server for a refresh and a catch-up on recent rule changes.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back