What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 680 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyKat

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Katelyn Billingsley

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 680

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: Multiple Rule Breaks, C1.4 and C1.12

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After a dispute with one of gang members already, they decided to follow him back to turf and came across me at the gas station. After a few exchange of words, he then proceeded to bad mouth me after being warned previously about his attitude by another Gang member, baring in mind that he knew we was from the same gang. I then decided enough was enough and emptied a full clip in to them aimed at their car. Then we decided to chased them down as they where running to PD for help. After we disabled the car they decided to take there chance on foot, to which I then rammed ID 680 with my Vehicle twice and then later shot him in the back.

Then we picked them up and took them to a disclosed location to which ID 680 decided to shout multiple abusive words at me to the point where i would consider it to be quite sensitive and maybe crosses into Sensitive Roleplay C1.4/C1.12. During the footage you can see that another member of the Gang then RP's that he slits his throat and he still proceeds to talk and act like nothing has happened to him and continues to bad mouth me further, to the point of tell me to go and Kill myself. Breaking Rule G2.4/ G2.3.

(C1.4) Any threat to, or harassment of, any person, or the community, will not be tolerated. Depending on the context of the threat we will fully assist the UK police with their enquiries
(C1.12) Sensitive Roleplay - Continuing to roleplay subjects of a sensitive nature after being requested to stop by another player will not be tolerated.
(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.
(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWTczrZ4T-U

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @KittyKat
I hope you're doing well today. 

I apologize personally that this has happened to you, there are people like that. 
I've a question that I hope you can help me with answering, what time roughly did this happen?

I will be looking from my side and making sure everything checks out, I will keep you up-to-date with the decision.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, If i can recall correctly it was around 11:00pm - 12:30am. Not too sure what time ID 680 passed away, I had enough of being near him after it all so i just left him. I was told that he was spoken to by a member of staff at the time also for his choice of words.

Hello there @KittyKat!
I hope you're doing well today.

So Mr. 680 was talked to about this situation by a member of staff? 
Were you not satisfied with the outcome?

The player in question, has already been punished for this situation, and the staff member in question was satisfied with the outcome. 

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report, as I know they can be time consuming. 
Please don't let this discourage you from making a report in the future, you're the helping hand we need when someone makes a rule break! 

I hope you've a wonderful time!  🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back