What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Sean Glasgow,Yacob Barbar - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutchables

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Andrew Hutch

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Sean Glasgow,Yacob Barbar

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was flying NPAS and tracking an unknown balla on foot, after he jumped into a car which then proceeded to go into the storm drain system, at which point the occupants transferred into a swift helicopter.

After they lifted, NPAS began tracking the helicopter and following it as shown in the video, as we followed them out of the city the helicopter then began to climb towards NPAS, I began to climb also to maintain observations at which point the swift got close enough to us so that the occupants could shout for us to leave (bear in mind I'm in a helicopter cockpit, wearing a flight helmet and comms equipment, let alone the 2 turboshaft engines above and the rotors) safe to say all in all a pretty noisy environment, so how am I expected to hear someone shouting from another helicopter while mid air.
"Back the fuck off" was shouting (of course in a game the mechanic allows that) but realistically I wouldn't have heard you as mentioned above.

The pilot having a pilots license would know that you wouldn't fly that close to another aircraft, not only it being a dangerous air occurrence and near miss the downwash from my rotors would in reality affect the other helicopter.
You stated in TS that you said aim for the tail rotor, so not sure why I was shot in the head (its quite a distance from the tail rotor to myself and it really doesn't sway that much when aiming like you claimed in TS, it was in my opinion pure RDM with poor RP initiating it from a mid air helicopter.

There was other ways to evade NPAS, you chose to shoot the pilot rather than land and make off on foot/vehicle, or continue with a helicopter chase.
What was wrong with the car in the storm drain at the beginning of the clip? that you could have used to evade.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/hyb3ja8KkDmPS/d1337JDfNtlp?invite=cr-MSxXU2UsOTk1MTA0Miw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Yacob and Sean discussed this with you at length last night and I jumped in with the clips as I was flying and gave you my opinion.

This is not in any way random, this is the end of a long police situation, I have posted below a longer clip from last nights situation below and this still isn’t all of it, you can clearly hear Sean say in the clip to not engage police ( though he did shoot police who tried to run him over so you knew we were armed ) – why chase an armed heli?

( Random would be us not being involved at all, flying in purposely chasing you and killing you, you chased us after a long situation )

From your clip you can clearly hear Yacob warn you, and Sean then fires an Uzi your way which you can clearly see as a warning, but you remained.

At this point you could have pulled out hard to allow us to escape, instead you climb more and in my opinion do not try to leave even with 2 weapons being fired at you ( NVL ) 

Yacob then luckily gets you with the high powered revolver. I believe it was said that you also survived / got revived after you fell thousands of feet to the ground ( not realistic )

Also you stating that you wouldn't realistically hear it, you, within roleplay, used the information that you "wouldn't realistically hear" and rule played it through the radio to other police officers, and tried to get us shot down, so a little bit of contradiction here. ( though in the call you said you were not happy as you wanted a longer chase, but the RAF would have just killed us at your request heard in tyhe clip)

Your points on realism, you can clearly see from my flying I’m not just going up, I’m rolling around side to side trying to be as real as possible ( thanks for the kind comments on my flying ), It’s a difficult one with air vehicles and comms between them, it’s a game so where do we draw the line?

There was a resolution from the TS call last night, Sean advised we wouldn’t engage NPAS in that way again to try and resolve this issue, as you have a valid point with the shouting thing, even though you heard it you probably shouldn’t, but you did hear and see the shots being fired from Sean and could have left.

I wasn’t aware you wanted an apology or remorse, Sean asked you several times what you wanted from the call and thought it was resolved. We enjoyed the chase and the getaway.

My longer clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi-NR3sqkeg

You stated

At this point you could have pulled out hard to allow us to escape, instead you climb more and in my opinion do not try to leave even with 2 weapons being fired at you ( NVL )

so if you move onto the NVL, it applies to you as you said last night having a pilots license, so if that the case you will be aware of near miss and dangerous air occurrences, getting that close and actively flying upwards towards us would result in an investigation for a near miss and dangerous air occurrence.

as stated last night about the Air Force and knowing that they have and do shoot down helicopters then why would you use them? Asking for the authorisation for them to be scrambled doesn’t automatically mean you will be shot down, when QRA are scrambled from the base I’m at they don’t shoot down things straight away, they will utilise ways to contact you, show of force well before opening fire on you, you could have landed and made an escape on foot/car, you were in a car to begin with (also as a trained pilot like you said why would you land a helicopter in a storm drain while police are actively shooting around the area, as NPAS we do respond to active situations to monitor and provide overwatch, intel gather and feed that back to ground units to assist.

its not like we can fire back at you and brings about an unrealistic air battle with firearms from a helicopter, the fact you were underneath us left me know room to manoeuvre and when I dipped to withdraw I was shot and downed, claiming you were aiming for the tail rotor, yet you hit me

Claiming that the aim moves around, I’m sure firearms officers who board the Blackhawk can verify that it doesn’t, it was a targeted attack directly at the pilot

Feel like you're grasping at straws here. Let's break it down. We're in a police chase you're fully involved in. We fly away and you follow us. We try our best with the in game mechanics to let you know, we don't want you near us. You stay. We give warning shots and in that time, you could of flown away and avoided this. Instead you get shot and you all go down. I believe you stated in the TS call you survived that. Not sure how you would survive a gun shot that downed you and a helicopter crash from a high altitude but hey ho. 

I just don't understand why you've made a report when we spoke, came to an agreement on what we can do next time and left it there. I guess we didn't directly apologize, but if that's all that was needed, then say so? This just feels like a bit of a revenge report in my opinion. 

I understand as we talked about, things could of been done better. But to say its RDM, I wouldn't agree with this. There is basically no way of us letting you know to back off without shouting to you as anything else is a rule break. I understand IRL it isn't the most realistic thing to do but at the time and the pressure of the moment, that's what we chose to do. Yet again, we spoke about options for a 'next time' if this happened. 

You state 'Claiming that the aim moves around, I’m sure firearms officers who board the Blackhawk can verify that it doesn’t, it was a targeted attack directly at the pilot'

We don't do this type of stuff often, at least I don't personally. Sean says in our POV clip that he is aiming for the rotor, I personally was just shooting anywhere at the heli and I happened to hit you. Genuinely as I said in TS, a lucky shot on the pilot. 

You used a game mechanic to be unrealistic and said back the fuck off before then proceeding to shoot me out the chopper

You shouldn't have been able to communicate as Hutch has stated. The fact that you did and the words as much as 'fuck off' or 'get the fuck away' do not consititute as valid roleplay to begin shooting at unarmed NPAS Pilots. You should have just fled, instead you attacked NPAS 71 without valid roleplay leading to the Pilot being shot in the head hense the RDM rule break. 

Well the only way to communicate with an NPAS pilot is via police radio or if you see us on the ground at the PD

We used the mechanics that we had access to, to inform you that we did not want you in the area. We were even decent enough to fire warning shots. In my opinion, that it the most roleplay we could possibly give before shooting down a helicopter. Roleplay was provided, yet you ignored it and it seems that you are trying to bring rules into roleplay by saying over radio that "you are unsure how you heard it" even though you read it out meaning that in roleplay, you heard it and could have reacted to it. You are saying that unless we have police radio (which is server locked impossible) then you are immortal. Lets just stop with these petty reports and get back to roleplaying shall we?

I'm not going to reply further after this unless staff request it.

I would just like to start off and thank you @hutchables for taken the time out to write the report and make RPUK a better place im sorry to hear after our 1 hour plus conversation that it has came to you putting a report up but non the less I wont make anymore comments as I dont feel like I was the one to kill you but I'm sure staff can check the logs 

We used the mechanics that we had access to, to inform you that we did not want you in the area. We were even decent enough to fire warning shots. In my opinion, that it the most roleplay we could possibly give before shooting down a helicopter. Roleplay was provided, yet you ignored it and it seems that you are trying to bring rules into roleplay by saying over radio that "you are unsure how you heard it" even though you read it out meaning that in roleplay, you heard it and could have reacted to it. You are saying that unless we have police radio (which is server locked impossible) then you are immortal. Lets just stop with these petty reports and get back to roleplaying shall we?

I'm not going to reply further after this unless staff request it.

Unrealistic, and the words said didn't justify shooting, why do you feel the need to shoot everything you see? you could have evade and escaped but chose to RDM

Use your imagination and wit to find a way to gain contact with us, there are ways and means of going about it, id be happy to get back to decent RP in which "back the fuck off" before shooting me isn't

Furthermore, Sean's comment in TS "so there's no way for us to win that situation" just shows the win hunger that you have, there are various ways to evade police and NPAS without resorting to killing 

Blimey, this was a lengthy read. 

After reading through the messages and looking at the evidence, I wouldn't say this is random. This appears to have been a lengthy ongoing police situation. As soon as Sean Glasgow shot, the police were in their full right to do the same.
However, @Hutchablesdecided to follow the Swift, so police could apprehend the suspects, this is what I'd imagine the intend was. A thing I find a bit fascinating is the fact that, you aknowledge they shoot at you, and you aknowledge you can't shoot back, yet decides to stay? 

Something to add, you also aknowledge they've told you to leave, and even inform people on the radio, but then proceeds to question why they're shouting at you, when you're in a helicopter? At the end of the day, it's a game. Games have limitations, and until/if a frequency used by air vehicles gets added, you can't both aknowledge and not aknowledge something. If you hear them shout at you, then it's as valid as shouting from a car with closed windows. You chose to ignore their warning, and ultimately, paid the price for it. 

TL;DR: No rules were broken, since you had received both a verbal warning and warning shots. Until/if a frequency is added for air vehicles to communicate between, then you're allowed to shout to a helicopter, since it's the only way of communcating.

I will therefore be denying this report. Once again, thanks for taking your time to make it @Hutchables.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back