What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Taipan is classed as a super car but feels like a sports car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Unlinked
the Taipan is classed as a super in the city but has the acceleration of a muscle car to be exact a Dominator and the top speed of a low end sports car now for a car that is classed as a super that is really mind blowing to me because this vehicle should be fast at accelerating and top speed as should all super cars and I know there is a issue with other super cars which is the same as this one where it doesn't meet it criteria and or car class. 

to me with the image shown below this car does not meet its criteria at all it tops out at about 137 mph which for a super car is appalling because when I think of a super car I think of it as a fast agile quick car that's worth the name super but instead it feels like a off-road vehicle with its acceleration and speed, 31 acceleration too is very false this thing hits 0-60 in around 4-5 seconds which for a super car is shit and I think it needs to be fixed so it can be on the level of all the other super cars.

i personally think this should be changed asap because this is a super not a sport but i dont know how fast you guys can change it but it would be great if you guys could so the car can be enjoyed. 

unknown.png

Personally I'd say this would better fit as a suggestion rather than a bug. There is no minimum acceleration/top speed for supers.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back