What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Great Ocean Fuel Station is bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

bratva

Unlinked
Hello  , hope everyone doing well.

i own Great ocean fuel  station and it's bugged , sometimes it shows petrol and diesel and sometimes it shows  diesel only ,  also it shows petrol  but not to all people and sometimes  people come to fuel their  cars and they can't , this happened to me and my friend and many people told me about it.

if their is a way to fix this issue please because am losing my costumers and my time.

sometimes it shows petrol and diesel and sometimes it shows diesel only, also it shows petrol but not to all people and sometimes
Could you be more specific, where are the issues occurring? ordering page? fuel pumps?

Also have you tested if other fuel stations work fine when this occurs if it's fuel pumps?

Last edited by a moderator:
When we change the price the petrol pumps it show only diesel for both diesel and petrol cars 

It happen whenwe changed the price for the petrol and diesel but it fixed after every storm

Please have either yourself or a friend/colleague provide a video, as price changes are being applied correctly when testing.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back