What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Shop ordering bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I've recently come across a bug with the shop ordering system and was advised to report it here:

I'm an employee at Bahamamas and I've attempted to order 100 smoothies at the beginning of the storm, I was successful in being the quickest to do this but when I went to order 100 at £167 (£16,700k total) I had an error pop up saying that the minimum order requirement has not been met at 15K however the order I was attemping to place was over the minimum requirement.

I believe @Niamhwho is also an employee at Bahamas has also had the same issue whilst trying to order smoothies. I've attached my POV of the bug to help. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you

I don't think this is a bug btw i think its when someone gets the smoothies first than you, i might be mistaken but i think its when 2 people have the smoothies on the menu and whoever presses to make the order first basically gets it.

I don't think this is a bug btw i think its when someone gets the smoothies first than you, i might be mistaken but i think its when 2 people have the smoothies on the menu and whoever presses to make the order first basically gets it.
Correct, there was a bug a while back that if you opened the menu at the same time as someone else you could both order the item. What happens now is that once you submit the order it only includes the amount of items that the warehouse has stocked (e.g. If Person A orders 20 smoothies then Person B orders 100 smoothies, Person B's order would then end up as 60 smoothies).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back