What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Doctor Bushy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny Voursanvagen

Unban Appeal for Doctor Bushy 

In-game Name: Lenny Voursanvagan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198252590800

Ban ID: !!rpuk8407!!

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I honestly don't know. There was a storm that occurred after I just finished my last job as a mechanic. I went to my kitchen to make some food, came back and tried to connect but the server was still not up, so I waited a bit more and tried connecting again and looked like it was working but then said: "Disconnected" and "Illegal Client", not knowing what that meant, I tried connecting again but it came up with a banned screen with the reason as "Illegal Client". I don't know what it could be referring to but if that's referring to hacks or anything, then I don't know why I have been banned.

Why should we unban you ?: Because I have never and will never hack on the server. Something must have glitched because I don't know why I have been banned. I tried logging in and it said "Disconnect: Illegal Client" and then I try to log in again and it says I have been permanently banned. I also found another person that was banned on Oct 10th 2021 for also "Illegal Client" so I think its a server mistake.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Doctor BushyDo you play with any graphic mods, do anything differently when you joined the server, etc ...?

Nope, no graphics mods or anything. FiveM and RPUK are base installs and my computer was freshly started so it wouldn't of had any extras on even though I Dont have any extra things to have on

Nothing running? No nothing? 100% sure?

I am 100% sure there was nothing extra running. Atleast there was nothing running that would affect FiveM. Every time I played FiveM, I would have just booted up my computer, opened discord, opened Chrome and that's basically it. In the 2 weeks I have been playing, nothing messed with FiveM so it was so random for the "illegal client" ban to happen but it's now been 5 days since I have been banned causing me to not only miss a supposed "Easter Event" but also has stopped me from earning money, buying things I was ameant to buy and missing out of roleplay.

Okay, its been like 4 days from a response and I have been banned for a week so far, I full heartedly believe that I have been banned because of a bug in FiveM. Thinking about it, maybe my BetterDiscord could of been seen as a threat somehow? I don't know. But what I have seen is that other unban appeals get NEXT-DAY if not SAME-DAY responses whereas so far my post has had 2 day intervals and as said, its been 4 days without a response. This guy posted a comment on my appeal and it was a higher priority for a staff to delete their message rather than respond to my message. If I have done something wrong then obviously I wouldn't have the right to complain about the time taken but as far as my knowledge extends, I DIDN'T do something wrong. I don't know what you want me to say or do because it seems that neither me or you guys know why I have been banned. As said, MAYBE it could of been my BetterDiscord but if not that then it must of just bugged out. 

Topic locked for 3 days due to bumping. 

Unfortunately, unban appeals are the lowest priority for all staff and you will have to wait it out until someone gets back to you. And other appeals getting earlier responses is down to multiple factors that we don´t have to and won´t disclose to you. There is also other people who had to wait for weeks, if not months before, so please show a little patience.

Okay as you loaded in, anything you want to say happened in character selection?

Okay as you loaded in, anything you want to say happened in character selection?
I am 99% sure I did not make it to the character selection, when I tried joining into the server the second time (the first time was when the server was not up), I am pretty sure it went through all stuff it usually says in the little box on FiveM (before actually opening GTA5) and then it said "Disconnected: Illegal Client", then when I tried connecting again it came up with the RPUK/FiveM ban screen

@Doctor BushyWhat were you doing before you tried to join the sever and got banned. It is important you give all the detail.

@Doctor BushyWhat were you doing before you tried to join the sever and got banned. It is important you give all the detail.
Literally nothing on my computer. After the restart happened, I went to get some food, came back to it like a few minutes later, tried to join but the server was not up, so I waited like 5-10 minutes whilst on my phone and then I tried to join again

Did you visit another server prior to joining ours?

Alright. Im going to unban you for now and look into this.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back