What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 712 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwago - R Henderson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Edwago

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 712

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/19/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1930

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging / Fail RP / Melon

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Shae sent Sean a GPS, 2 guys were attempting to rob her, or making her feel uneasy. Sean arrived on scene first, they were not complying to demands / would not get out the car and got shot a sa result - Sorry my clip doesnt show this I have asked for more from the others involved, will update if it comes in.
the guy combat logged not in clip, then we waited and he came back- as per clip and was just generally being abusive OOC and as jack said, being a big whopper - so I had no time for the guy, just dumped him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTGDS8_8ffk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Heya, since I was involved in this situation a quick recap of what happened beforehand:
3 gentleman pulled up at Mosley's with Machetes. Before they approached me I quickly send a GPS to Sean in-game because we both know that 9/10 times this means we are in danger and unable to speak. One of the guys attempted to steal my car while the other two gentleman were speaking to me. I told them that our business has a CCTV-System and that they are gonna be seen on camera, I also told them that I do not carry anything of worth on me (which I actually didn't) and that it's not worth to steal my car, but they completely disregarded me. Moments later Ballas arrived and asked the guys to put their hands up etc. which they completely ignored and disregarded. One of the guys got shot as a warning just to return after respawning. The other two guys also got shot and combat logged right after. Also one of them (sadly didn't get the ID) came back to Ballas Turf about an hour later and attempted to VDM me, just to then be shot and combat log again. Sadly I am having issues with my Medal right now so I don't have a recording but I hope this is of any help. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Edwago

Thanks for the report.
Having watched the footage and checking the logs its clear to see ID 712 just combat logged because he didn't like the situation he was in. Was speaking out of character non stop after coming back from combat logging in violation of rule G2.3. If he was unhappy with the situation he should of roleplayed it out and then spoken to the other party after the situation not during.

Leo Ovuvevevania
Perm ban
C2.3 - G2.3

Approved

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back