What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

TireNutz Women Clothing & Women Dresses - Community Streamed clothing Work 19/04/2022

Ghost

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
While Streaming today we Made some Changes to a some requested clothing in the community for the women, we designed a Crop Top for the women at Tire Nutz with also some Leggings with a Strip on the side with the name Tire Nutz on it, we then also made some new variant  colors to the dress the most females wear in the game.

ALL Clothing worded on is already within the server these are just new Variants that have been designed on stream 

I have all the file that have been changed and they are ready to go, Below I have named each file I made changes too to make it easier for the devs 🙂

All designs to are for the Female Models

Tire Nutz Crop Top - File Name  "mp_f_freemode_01_female_freemode_hipster_jbib_002" 

D7Ugy7Z.png

cDDVtnF.png

Tire Nutz Leggings - File Name "mp_f_freemode_01_female_apt01_lowr_008"

FLRViiK.png

p14vfm3.png

Female Dress Black & Gold - File Name "mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_vinewood_jbib_019"

YvyTrvg.png

WTghWKu.png

Female Dress White & Gold - File Name "mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_vinewood_jbib_019"

8vYiws7.png

veaBSqr.png

​

Female Dress White & Azteca Blue - File Name "mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_vinewood_jbib_019"

uS0wX35.png

QnWzd1E.png

More to Come soon 
1f642.png

https://www.twitch.tv/ddesignss

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 everything you made yesterday is so cool! Thank you so much for adding the blue one to the list for us 😀 

Women’s clothing needs some work - glad to see you taking the first step towards making it better for us 👌🏻

I LOVE this. These are the dresses we NEED. And the tirenuts outfit is perfect for events! 
+100000

Back